Deal and Client Incentives Analyst - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Deal and Client Incentives Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Support deal structuring activities for specific client opportunities, engaging with internal stakeholders to deliver optimal financial and contractual approaches
- Ensure a consistent, creative and commercial approach to developing, building and executing incentive structures that deliver business wins
- Undertake analysis to support deal structuring
- Support the UK&I Deal and Commercial Incentives Team to develop best practices in deal structuring and contract negotiations
- Work with the wider business, particularly with Finance, UK&I Market Strategy & Operations, Contract Management and Legal, as deals move through sales cycle and Visa governance process
- Challenge Visa to develop the best processes and approach to enable the Business Development team to win new business with clients in the UK and I
- Build on team’s analytical skills and business knowledge, share subject matter expertise
- Share the best practices across the UK&I cluster and the rest of Visa Europe
What we're after?
- Strong numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Grasp of financials and underpinning of a P&L
- Ability to contribute new ideas and solutions for current processes
- Accuracy and attention to detail but at the same time maintain big picture focus
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions is preferred but not mandatory
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic, have the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Have a understanding of sales environments and how sales deals are structured
- Experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Proficient computer skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.