Earthport - Technical Business Analyst (Volante, Volpay SME) - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Earthport, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses the Group also provides tailored FX and payment solutions direct to corporates through its EarthportFX brand.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Earthport and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Earthport as a Technical Business Analyst, we want to hear from you.
What’s it all about?
The Business Analyst works as part of the IT Change Delivery team, which is responsible for small to large-scale analysis and transformation across the entirety of the Earthport business. An important part of the business analyst role involves collaborating with stakeholders across all functions, applying a range of techniques and their own expertise to provide clear, documented and signed-off analysis of company processes, services, products and projects.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Apply recognised business analysis methodologies to elicit and understand both business and technical requirements
- Process improvements
- Undertaking gap analysis and agreeing improvements with key stakeholders
- Host meetings, workshops, training sessions and showcases at all levels of the hierarchy from junior level to executive management
- Prepare and deliver clear and concise documentation in line with project deliverables
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Provide analytical support to projects
What we’re after…
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst
- Successful track record of working with cross-functional teams is essential
- Experience defining both ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes
- Demonstrable experience of working within an Agile environment
- Experience working in the payments, financial services or fintech industries is desirable
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma or equivalent desirable
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence and Salesforce is desirable
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Possesses excellent planning and organisation skills
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities. With the ability and skills to take these through to resolution
- Demonstrates exceptional process analysis and requirements elicitation skills
- Aspires to continual self-improvement through training and retrospective assessment of work
- Is results orientated, continues to work toward achievement of goals in the face of obstacles readily integrating changes into work processes and outputs
- Acts independently and with a hands-on approach, taking ownership of their work
- Being able to operate with minimal supervision, using their own initiative
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Must have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority using a collaborative approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication and validation skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Earthport is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.