Interchange & Pricing, CEMEA Interchange & Pricing Analyst
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Analyst will support work streams on projects related to Visa CEMEA Interchange and Pricing strategy and initiatives, including close collaborating with business lines across functional areas.
The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical, financial modelling and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities.
The Analyst will report to the Senior Director – Pricing, CEMEA Interchange & Pricing team and will be based at Visa's office in Dubai, UAE.
- Support and lead elements of CEMEA interchange and pricing strategy development and refinement, including opportunity identification, strategic analysis, and sizing/monitoring impacts.
- Support or lead aspects of interchange and pricing rates modelling, socialization and forecasting, including but not limited to business case and stakeholder impact assessment development around all proposed new fees/services and/or rate modifications, as well as post-implementation maintenance and monitoring.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute the activities required to support Visa's corporate strategies, priorities, and special initiative projects.
- Work within cross-functional and cross-regional project teams to solve corporate business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues.
- Governance of CEMEA Interchange and Pricing fee tables, logistic and administration of IRF and Pricing proposals, development of required documents, record keeping and approvals.
- Project management of Interchange and Pricing technical implementations.
- Use Visa´s transactional databases to assess a broad set of quantitative and qualitative issues, and synthesize this information from large datasets into key points for internal discussions.
- Educate internal stakeholders on Visa´s interchange and pricing strategy.
- BA / BS
- 2+ years of experience in financial services, payments processing, and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in managing competing demands of multiple projects at the same time, often with overlapping sets of stakeholders and individual timelines
- Ability to work independently, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to build rigorous, fact-bases that support recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects work streams. Must be able to develop content independently, often under significant time constraints.
- Should be able to prioritize work flow with limited supervision.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Eagerness to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives.
- Ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications.
- Strategic thinker with ability to evaluate ideas and proposals within broader company objectives
- Self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the information needed for the project at hand.
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback and coaching from peers and managers
- Proficient in MS applications including Excel and Power Point required.
- Experience working with pivot tables and building financial models.
- Experience with SQL/HQL server, Microsoft Access, Power Pivot or Tableau is a plus.