Cybersecurity GRC Risk Management Lead - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cybersecurity GRC Risk Management Lead, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
As a member of the Cybersecurity Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team this role will focus on Cybersecurity Risk Management working with a blend of direct and indirect reports to shape and deliver a new programme with the core objective of reducing the volume of security policy violations and supporting an improved understanding of the Cybersecurity Risk posture at Visa.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will be leading in the design and execution of programmes to support the effective management of Cybersecurity risk across Visa.
- You be working with multiple data sources to identify the root causes of security policy violations including security findings and vulnerabilities found in production and pre-production environments
- You will perform cyber risk assessment and risk analysis, as needed, and provide recommendations to mitigate issues drawing upon all data points
- You will then propose and drive forward plans to improve upon both process and supporting technology to prevent re-occurrence.
- You will be working collaboratively with other members of the Visa GRC team, all lanes within Cybersecurity together with other key stakeholders in both Technology and Business teams to achieve programme goals and evolve the maturity of Cybersecurity Risk Management.
- You will manage communication and feedback to SME’s and Visa Cybersecurity and Technology leadership to drive forward improvements
- You will take an active role in managing the RCSA process for Visa Cybersecurity and function as one of the primary interfaces to the Enterprise Risk function.
- You will support in the delivery of appropriate high quality reporting to Governance bodies as required
- You will be a strong people manager who can lead a team of direct and indirect reports to achieve programme goals.
- You will also be asked to support in other required GRC activity in support of the broader function.
What we’re after…
- A passion for Cybersecurity risk management and a visionary thinker
- Significant experience in a technology focused governance, risk and compliance function or ability to demonstrate transferable skills
- Significant technology delivery experience – familiar with varied delivery models (Agile, Dev/Ops, Waterfall etc) and alignment with Cybersecurity activity / capabilities.
- Proven ability to design and build new Cybersecurity risk management programmes
- Excellent analytical and data management thought leadership
- Experience of RCSA processes
- Experience in line management of both direct and indirect reports
- Experience working in a global organisation with the need to deliver to regional or regulatory requirements
- Educated to degree level in a relevant Information Security discipline or proven equivalent work experience
- CISP, CISSP, CISMA, CRICS,CISA qualifications desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence others and negotiate in the event of conflicting views
- An improvement mindset
- Be able to foster and grow relationships across a global team
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.