Sr. Software Engineer - iOS
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Digital and Mobile team is looking for talented engineers for the Bangalore office to drive the evolution of mobile payment solutions and to build solutions that transforms payments to mobile phones.
You will work closely with UX, product management, and other teams to conceive, design, and create unique payment capabilities on the mobile device. Your code will be rock solid and built to perform on multiple platforms & environments. You will be also work closely with various stakeholders to help establish mobile development standards.
You will drive development of multiple mobile apps, prototype new apps and feature ideas and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile development.
We are looking for someone with serious iOS Software Development skills, strong interests in all things mobile, and a passion for delivering high quality, rock-solid apps.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop next generation mobile payment applications, write solid code following best development practices.
· Interface with various stakeholders and establish rock solid mobile enablement practice.
· Work as a part of scrum team executing the products requirements working with UX, product
· management and other teams in an agile manner.
· Provide subject matter expertise for iOS platform.
· Develop mobile framework and UI based on best practices.
· Execute POCs for visionary initiatives.
· Work independently and provide guidance to junior developers.
BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in iOS application development (required).
MS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 4 years of experience in iOS application development (required).
· In-depth knowledge of iOS technologies objective-C, swift language, network architecture and design pattern(MVC, VIPER, MVVM).
· Experience in Test Driven Development would be a plus
· Experience in writing Unit Tests, UI Instrumentation Tests using XCUIKit
· Passion for user experience and knowledge of iOS Application Patterns as per Apple's interface guidelines (required).
· Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for mobile platform (required).
· Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, continuous integration, and source control (GIT) and peer code-reviews (required).
· Experience in creating payment solutions in iOS platforms.
· Knowledge iOS platform and OWASP security practices.
· Experience with iOS development tools (XCode, Cocoa Pods etc.).
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind –
making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone
everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the
entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart
of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a
pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is
capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and
businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of
cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners
around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global
economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup,
celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have
a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa
offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is
fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on
delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over
the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco