Director, Regional Solutions Manager EMEA
- Reading, UK
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
- Drive efforts to evolve the overall CyberSource payment and fraud management solution strategy/prioritization to establish business sponsorship and define execution criteria
- Lead creation/design of new specific solutions that generate significant revenue contribution for the region and overall organization
- Manage the ongoing Solution Prioritization process for new, proposed initiatives to create fact based assessments of the projects to provide recommendations for Executive Leadership
- Develop and maintain the EMEA payment and fraud solution roadmap informed by the Solution Prioritization process and underlying product capability builds and specific project efforts
- Conduct regional competitive and regulatory intelligence activities to evaluate competitors' activities and implications to inform senior executive decision-making
- Engage and coordinate cross-functional teams to understand the opportunity, review the health of the overall business, identify opportunities for growth, address issues to develop and structure an overall solution value proposition and initial proposal/definition
- Create and update financial models and business cases to define business rationale and financial impact of investment of proposed solutions
- Maintain close relationships with key merchant business contacts and end-users to proactively solicit feedback on features, functionality, services and future requirements.
- Author content on closed customer and public forums.
- Lead commercialization for new solutions across functional disciplines to ensure a successful launch
- Manage commercialization process for new launches including further solution design, pricing, packaging, sales training and develop criteria/operational processes for piloting new launches where appropriate
- Create and maintain commercialization plans that drive CYBS and Visa's competitive advantage and revenue growth agenda for core and emerging products (including ecommerce, mobile and alternative payments) across the region
- Successful candidates should have demonstrable commercial experience within a top tier payment gateway and/or Merchant Acquiring Institution.
- Advanced understanding of banking and payment card systems and processes
- Advanced understand and experience of the payment management eco-system across the EMEA region
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles, product management and merchant acceptance business acumen
- Experience/knowledge of emerging payment trends and competitive landscape
- Strong analytical, quantitative, commercial, project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to envision and articulate a long term product strategy designed to improve the CyberSource customer experience and value proposition.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; Ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to inspire and lead high performing cross-functional teams who can envision and create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our worldwide customers.
- Disciplined and tolerant of ambiguity, with the maturity and capability to interact and influence across multiple organizational levels internal and external to CyberSource and Visa.
- Negotiation skills with proven track record of achieving results
- Ability to interact with senior management; strong communication and presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in digging into the detail, understanding data, making recommendations based on the data and using it to solve problems.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.