- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Inc. is seeking a Junior Risk Services Manager (RSM) to join Visa´s Brazilian Risk team to partner with issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and other stakeholders to ensure secure business growth, by mitigating risks to the Visa payment system. The RSM will also work collaboratively with global, regional and local teams and support the execution of our in-country Enterprise Risk Management, Ecosystem Risk and Payment Risk Initiatives.
The Risk Service Manager will work closely with the Country Risk Officer (CRO) and other Risk Service Managers to support Brazilian stakeholders on key Risk related initiatives designed to manage key risks for Visa, and clients, in the Brazilian market, while balancing our client’s objectives and operational goals. The RSM will support clients optimizing risk strategies and risk tools.
- Providing fact-based market insights to assist Visa clients in managing their fraud risk, while balancing customer experience and operational metrics
- Acting as a liaison between clients and Visa’s internal subject matter experts to help troubleshoot problems
- Contribute to Champion Security implementing risk management roadmaps for the market, and identifying new, creative “win-win” methods to reduce and mitigate payment system risk, fraud and cardholder data security risks.
- Work closely and guide the country’s leadership to evaluate new Visa clients, to establish market and client plans, prioritizing activities, promote domestic processing and to promote adoption of Visa’s fraud reduction tools and authentication solutions, i.e. 3D Secure 2.0, contactless, Visa Token Service, etc.
- Evaluate and secure deployment of Digital products in coordination with clients, and other Visa Departments.
- Partnering with product specialists to promote adoption and optimize the use of Visa fraud tools by client Issuers
- Preparing reports, briefings and other written products for Visa and external stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, management information systems or related fields.
· Risk or business analytics experience desired, preferably with a large financial institution.
· Understanding of payment technologies and data manipulation
· Demonstrated aptitude to think creatively to identify new ways to approach common risk and data security problems
· Ability to multi-task and pursue multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
· Excellent written, verbal communications skills and the ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations in Portuguese and English. Desirable in Spanish.
· The candidate must possess a high level of self-motivation, initiative and operate effectively as a team player.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 5% - 10%.