Sr. Executive Administrator, Global Government Engagement
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role reports into our SVP of Global Government Engagement along with ancillary support for the entire Government Engagement team.
Sr. Executive Administration Responsibilities
· Provide executive level administrative support, including managing multiple executive calendars in parallel, booking and managing executive travel plans, using Visa tools for expense and purchase management and preparing for meetings
· Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional relationships with internal and external business partners, including several levels of management, Visa employees and Visa clients
· Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator across multiple time zones for an ambitious and energetic Government Engagement leadership team
· Plan onsite and offsite team meetings and events, including coordinating conference room set-up, catering, A/V, and logistical arrangements, and providing occasional on-location support for team activities such as group meetings and team outings
· Prepare and update PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and other documents
· Provide support for reports, projects and initiatives as requested
· Assist with team travel arrangements as requested
· Be responsive to reasonable requests for off-hours work, email and messages follow-up
Team Support Responsibilities
· Provide support for site management and for other senior leaders
· Provide support for guests and visitors of the Government Engagement team
· Coordinate on-boarding of new employees and contractors, and associated tracking
· Assist with space management, workspace move requests and submit facilities work orders
· Maintain common areas such as break rooms and meeting rooms tidy after use
· Create purchase requisitions and assist staff with expense reporting and finance issues
· Perform team support duties including ordering office supplies, booking meeting rooms, processing training registrations, and updating distribution list
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
· 5+ years of administrative experience required, A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent combination of work and education experience) is preferred
· Proficiency in managing multiple executive, including experience in managing executive calendars and organizing travel
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with clients, executive staff and team members
· Track record of demonstrating excellent leadership and professional presence in working with others
· Demonstrated strengths balancing and prioritizing from several team members, with attention to detail and proven ability to organize well
· Interest and expertise in event planning and/or project coordination
· Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
· Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· Track record of creative problem solving, ability to work well collaboratively and maintain a professional work environment
· Strong command of English language and grammar
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communication effectively with all levels
· Flexibility and a professional/approachable appearance and helpful demeanor
· A positive, upbeat personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Experience working with highly confidential information
· Ability to provide support outside of normal working hours
· Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
· Good judgement, common sense and attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-10% of the time.
No relocation or sponsorship for this role is available.