Commercial Operations Analyst
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are currently seeking an outstanding candidate to join the regional Commercial Operations team based in Singapore. The team provides Commercial and Sales support to the Digital specialized sales team (CyberSource) within the Merchant Sales and Acquiring function across Asia Pacific. As part of our continued growth and expansion we are looking for a talented, articulate and bright individual who wants to make a difference
What a Commercial Operations Analyst does at Visa:
The position will be responsible to manage sales processes, tools and programs that will sustainably improve sales productivity and engagement across the Region. Based out of Singapore, this role will have regional responsibilities and will report to the Head of Commercial Operations in Asia Pacific.
- Act as a subject matter expert in Salesforce and sales processes
- Provide support to the various Sales and Account Management teams on various issues ranging from order acceptance, quoting, best practices, pricing approvals, or liaising with other departments for responses and resolution
- Maintain and ensure field compliance of sales policies, procedures, and rules of engagement related to all aspects of Sales Operations including approval requirements, escalation processes, and compliance with standard guidelines
- Support and streamline sales processes training/documentation for new hire on boarding process and continual training of existing sales team.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and manage projects to streamline or automate sales processes.
- Working with cross-functional stakeholder teams to identify opportunities to improve the CCM process and add value to our stakeholders and partners.
- Maintaining diligent records and documents associated with the contracts as needed to adequately meet all audit requirements., provide feedback in the development process and champion the execution, delivery and uptake of the methodology across AP
- Maintenance of Content Management System, adding / amending content when required\
Projects you will be a part of:
- Be the voice of AP in the strategic evaluation of sales methodologies
- Train and develop staff in AP to drive usage and adoption of Salesforce in the region
- Assist with coordination and management of Sales Operations Learning and Development Programs
The ideal candidate must have outstanding Microsoft Office application skills and time management skills. Candidate must be able to build networks and relationships across the entire organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with colleagues
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task under pressure and tight deadlines is an absolute must
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.