Director, Marketing Russia, head of the client marketing department
- Moscow, Russia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Responsible for marketing consulting efforts for Visa’s Financial Institution clients in Russian market.
Responsible for planning, managing, prioritisation and of all co-Marketing activities with Visa Financial Institution clients in Russian market. This includes all resources, plans, programmes and initiatives, working closely with the VP Business Development, Russia Head of Marketing, CEMEA Centres of Excellence on respective pillars, Products team, MS&A team.
As part of the matrix Business development team be jointly responsible for the Visa and clients business development.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
With support of a team, develop and provide realisation of co-marketing strategies and plans with Visa’s Financial Institution clients in Russian market.
- Develop and implement annual co-marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing plans that support both the client and Visa strategic and annual goals - on a yearly basis and update quarterly as appropriate
- Continually monitor existing and potential competitors marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Propose opportunities where Visa’s and the client’s differentiated proposition can be used to counter these competitors threats
- Provide support of all marketing activities and product development with appropriate market analysis and consumer research available.
- Develop media and digital benchmarks and KPI’s for marketing activities within the scope of responsibilities to improve effectiveness (together with media agency)
- Provide quantitative post-campaign and regular performance analysis in due time and incorporate learnings into future projects.
· Lead and develop the team professionally and in terms of Visa leadership skills
· Apply analysis of card payment trends, market opportunities, cardholder behaviour to digital/social marketing and plan in order to make strategic recommendations on future business direction.
· Develop and implement best-in-class marketing solutions to ensure consistent and effective use for meeting business objectives and needs
· Provide input to management team and stakeholders to influence development of marketing strategies and program development
· Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to and identify areas where these policies and procedures need local adaptation.
· Effectively manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of a campaign including agencies, suppliers, merchants, the client and others as appropriate
· Responsible for briefing the creative and media agencies on all campaigns where needed ensuring to safeguard the Visa brand.
· Share best practice and successful programmes with other Visa Regional offices.
· Manage the allocated budget for respective assets and activities and ensure all activities are performed within parameters fully an on time in accordance with Visa policies and requirements.
· Ensure key stakeholders are fully informed of all campaign activities
Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability, & Scope
- This is a critical role for protecting and developing Visa business with Financial Institution clients in Russian market.
- This is a key role to drive net revenue and PV
- Success measured by performance against KPI's such as Net Revenue, total PV with clients, total volume of marketing activities performed for clients, clients NPS.
Decision Making & Complexity
Accountable for planning and implementation of all co-marketing activities Visa’s Financial Institution clients in Russian market including VIK.
Financial & Organizational Scope
Administration of the allocated marketing budget to include monitoring, budget log management, variance analysis, liaison with finance and reporting of monthly budget forecasts
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This position reports to Head of Marketing, Russia. The candidate will interact with various levels of management across the organization – Global, Regional and within Russia office. Strong interpersonal skills are required to address on-going needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a marketing foundation
- Significant experience in marketing. Minimum 10 years in a role related to planning and executing 360 degrees marketing strategies and campaigns .
- Innovative and creative thinker with a track record of delivery and ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
- Must be strong team player, able to work on multitask projects and in a multi-functional teams
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment, must be adaptive to change
- Must be self-confident and able to think on their feet
- Strong personal motivation and commitment
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Must be responsive and sociable
- Proficiency in Russian and English
- Leadership Skills
- People management skills
- Strategic management and creative thinking
- Superior negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions, sales skills
- Client relationship and management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - Development and preparation of executive level briefs
- Self-directed and motivated
- Able to work with little management oversight
- Analytical in thought processes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.