Incident Response Lead Cyber Security Analyst - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Incident Response Lead Cyber Security Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing cyber incident response subject matter expertise while collaborating on numerous security projects and operational improvement initiatives.
This position will support the operational activities of Jr. level cyber analysts while helping to develop the team’s investigative skillset. process and playbooks.
The successful candidate with champion incident response services enrolment requirements to ensure progressive operational effectiveness and alert fidelity. In addition, this position will be responsible for continuously identifying gaps and manage the improvements in security response process, technologies, and monitoring. Working closely with internal architecture, engineering and project management teams, the successful candidate will ensure cyber-defence requirements are identified and communicated early in the project life-cycle.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Swift assessment, mitigation and containment of identified threats, and weaknesses using defined processes and methodologies.
- Create, manage and improve programs that aligns with business priorities to ensure protection of Visa’s strategic innovations
- Mentoring & Coaching junior talent for seamless knowledge transfer and building talent pipeline
- Liaison and Collaborate between functional project teams to improve operation effectiveness and efficiencies while ensuring effective project implementation.
- Support and manage cyber investigations and contribution to large and small scale computer security breaches.
- Review and analyse cyber threats and vulnerabilities and provide SME support
- Build tools, use or identify vendor tools and/or perform PoCs to assess, mitigate and contain identified threats and weaknesses in Visa’s information systems.
- Define baseline control requirements for all new projects, services and applications joining the Visa network
- Provide Technical support on coordinated responses and subsequent remediation of security incidents
- Convey Cybersecurity concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Stay on top of emerging Cyber threat landscape and share expertise beyond immediate team through tech talks (internal/external) and security publications, intellectual property generation, industry standards/specifications in ways that are beneficial to Visa.
- Develop and manage periodic/ad hoc analysis and reporting, ensuring leadership receives critical information on business drivers
- Champion Visa's holistic cybersecurity strategy. Provide leadership and direction to ensure operational alignment the organisation's priorities
- Technology Initiatives (Hackathons, POCs, etc.)
What we’re after…
- Mid-level related experience in cybersecurity or computer network defence. Ideally demonstrated experience in an enterprise-level incident response team or security operations centre. Direct experience handling advanced cyber security incidents and experience of a wide variety of associated incident response toolsets.
- Relevant Security related certifications a plus: GCIA, GSEC, GCIH, GCED, GCFA, GREM.
- Strong knowledge of malware families and various attack vectors and techniques.
- Advanced technical knowledge associated with various operating systems, network services and applications, for example Linux & Windows, Web applications & APIs, logging components and capabilities. Scripting skills especially python would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a peer.
- Possess a demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to perform well under significant enterprise-wide pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated skill in presenting analytical data effectively to varied (including executive) audiences.
- Knowledge of the Visa business and core systems to ensure integrated approach to the enrolment process a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related technical discipline or equivalent professional experience directly related to information security, cyber, or computer network defence.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.