Sr Business Analyst, Global Cross-Border Business
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sr. Business Analyst, Cross-Border Business will support the development of global Cross-Border strategy, and develop a focused set of Cross-Border programs/levers (e.g., products, marketing campaigns) to leverage the global scale and expertize for effective local execution.
- Lead specific projects involved in the development/refinement of global Cross-Border strategy.
- Be adept in the existing global inventory of Cross-Border programs and levers by understanding the specific context/use case in the markets and studying the application to the end-to-end consumer journey and associated impact on volume and revenues.
- Expand the list of programs and initiatives beyond the initial list of priority levers, based on levers found effective in other corridors/markets and team’s collective thought leadership.
- Champion the codification of program playbook for a subset of programs in the entire inventory, by identifying and prioritizing specific needs and use cases in the markets, working with cross-functional teams in fleshing out ideas, developing and testing the ideas, and laying out an executable approach of delivering the program in the markets.
- Support deployment of the codified set of cross-functional Cross-Border programs at corridor-, market-, and region-level. Provide initial training on the programs to the market and regional teams when needed. Enable direct contact and knowledge transfer between teams with prior experience and those needing help.
- Refine and re-inforce the programs periodically, and enable collaboration through knowledge sharing platform for faster “self-serve” adoption.
- This position requires travel for work 10% of the time.
- 7-10 years of experience in financial services, with previous experience in strategy and/or client-facing roles (Payments-specific experience is a plus).
- Global perspective and awareness of payment industry landscape and dynamics.
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly in scenarios that are not well defined or structured.
- Effective communicator, especially in coaching and influencing scenarios.
- Experience leading or participating in change management processes where complex organizational change was successfully implemented.
- Results-oriented individual who challenges the status quo in order to drive a culture of constant improvement.
- Process oriented, with a high attention to detail and quality on both internal team work and external products brought to market.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.