Manager, Global Treasury - Forecasting and Investments
- New York, NY, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
We are looking for a corporate finance professional who has the depth of experience and flexibility to provide support across a variety of corporate treasury activities. The primary focus will be on corporate finance activities including Budgeting and Forecasting the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Liquidity and Investment Income, Working Capital analysis, Peer analysis and all related reporting requirements. This position will also assist in managing the investment portfolio. Liquidity forecasting and the investment portfolio are essential elements of the corporation’s overall liquidity management strategy and provides an immediate source of funds to support Visa’s daily settlement processes as well as other working capital needs. The individual will be a key member of Visa’s global corporate treasury group, which is responsible for funding Visa’s operations (100 legal entities in 40 different countries), liquidity risk management, investments, capital structure, and insurance.
- Develop and manage Balance Sheet forecasting and budgeting process for the company
- Assist with the Cash forecasting and budgeting process and manage the day to day liquidity forecasting
- Assist with developing and executing cash and investment business plans that support Treasury strategies
- Prepare investment income budget and forecast, monthly reconciliations and related reporting including relevant financial statement disclosures
- Assist with daily investment management of $15+ billion portfolio and for developing new investment strategies and maintain a position on the forefront of the investment markets
- Assist with 401K, Pension Plan and Foundation activities
- Actively partner across treasury to drive the success of technology initiatives
- Assist the team in successfully executing capital markets activities
- Actively partner with Corporate Cash and Operations Team
- Work directly with stakeholders to deliver on various activities including:
- Collaborating on the cash flow budgeting, planning and cash flow and balance sheet forecasting process
- SEC reporting activities
- Internal and external Audit
- Assist with ad-hoc special projects as needed
- 4 years of work experience in Treasury with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree.
- Treasury experience including forecasting, investments and capital markets
- Experience with financial modeling, financial software and databases
- Strong Bloomberg, Treasury management System(TMS), Excel and Power Point skills
- Deep knowledge of cash management, cash forecasting and treasury operations activities and working knowledge of money and capital markets products and activities
- Experience leveraging treasury workstations
- Project management skills
- Ability to successfully interface and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Positive attitude
- Hands-on, can-do approach
- Detail oriented
- Strong people skills with ability to motivate
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Effective time management skills
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.