- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The IAM infrastructure at Visa enables a series of policy driven aggregation and centralization technologies for identities, business processes, and entitlements that allow and promote operational efficiencies and agility while governing access and supporting the level of risk acceptable by the enterprise.
As the successful candidate, you will bring an understanding of the Identity and Access Management domain, Unix/Linux/Windows platforms and Database technologies to assure software quality in a fast-paced environment. This position will have the responsibility to deliver end-to-end software testing function - from creating test plans/test cases, test-execution and defect management to UAT and post-implementation support. The position will involve working with offshore and contractor resources.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Engineering Graduate (B.E. or B.Tech) from reputed engineering college
- 4+ Years of experience administering Linux and/or Windows
- 2+ Years of experience with a programming/scripting language such as Java, Unix Shell, C#, PowerShell, or Perl
- 1+ Years administering, troubleshooting, and optimizing WebLogic
- 1+ Years performing code deployments into a Linux/WebLogic environment
- 1+ Years of database development experience; Microsoft and/or Oracle
- 1+ Years assisting with disaster recovery planning
- Perform maintenance and implementation of various enterprise Identity Management components like IdM (Oracle IAM Suite or SailPoint) UPM, Single Sign-On application or Bastion solution
- Weekend / off business hours on call support based on roster
- Service recovery: perform analysis, documentation, recommendations and remediation of IAM related incidents
- Perform disaster recovery and failover planning, testing and production execution
- Perform analysis of IAM related incidents, including
- Data analysis
- Documentation of the root cause
- Recommendations for remediation
- Supporting Incidents & regular platform BAU activities
- Drive security patching on production environment
- Ensuing platform team KPI & SLAs are maintained
- Write and optimize SQL queries and develop reports
- Assist with code deployments (design and test plan review)
- Work closely with Management, Development team, and the Quality Assurance team to communicate issues and proposed solutions
- Strong understanding of network protocols and network security
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with peers, stakeholders, and customers to provide incident support
- Excellent organizational skills; able to work with a vast array of information and able to cope with rapidly changing information
- Work within a globally distributed team of IAM team members and customers; sometimes having to provide support outside of normal business hours and on weekends.
- Operations experience in an enterprise IAM environment is highly desired
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree a plus
- CISSP is desirable
Skill Set required
• BS/MS degree in computer science, computer security or relevant field required.
• 4-6 Years’ experience in developing Java/J2EE applications, and experience in using Java Web Application framework such as Spring, Spring boot, Node.js
• Strong object oriented design techniques, and reusable component design
• Experience in working with Static code analysis tool and hands on experience in using them
• Experience in using Secure Code guidelines during development stages, take responsibility for producing secure and high quality code
• Experience in dealing with Web Application Security vulnerabilities
• Experience with source control, build and deployment tools such as Subversion, Maven, Hudson, Git, Artifactory and Chef/Ansible desirable
• Experience in using Docker and building & deploying micro-services using Docker containers
• Experience with writing unit tests, integration tests and automation tools.
• Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability desired.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.