Fintech Development Lead
- Stockholm, Sweden
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 17,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with our Fintech Clients, to promote and secure use of Visa products and services.
Responsible for driving sales and development across the business in our Nordic market. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions with a strong focus on developing the both current account (debit and prepaid) and lending solutions .
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Execution: fast delivery of projects and new launches for client
- Proactively develop incremental business streams and grow share of existing business with the client. It includes the identification of business models, innovation opportunities, strategic alignment and go to market plans
- Support business development activities for our Fintech Client – working closely with the global account lead
- Manage a portfolio for our Fintech Clients, ensuring appropriate support from Visa to help them grow locally and globally, as required
- To champion Visa with client and champion the client within Visa and build deep mutual understanding of goals and needs
- To pilot new Visa products and services with the client
- Work with internal teams to help them create new services suitable for client
- Work closely with the client regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained
- Provide guidance and support with major contract negotiations and is involved in all major structural changes/account restructures
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, and build on team’s analytical skills and business knowledge, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- Demonstrate good knowledge of all Visa Europe products and services, with expert knowledge in certain areas. Expected to understand the impact of their specialty area on assigned client´s business
- Solve unique problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Contribute to the development of the overarching strategy for the client and Visa
What we’re after…
- Deep previous sales management experience
- Experience of Fintechs and high growth companies would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Ability to liaise with and influence key stakeholders
- Commercial understanding, the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels within own member business
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- One Nordic Language, both written and spoken.