Director of Global B2B Marketing Operations
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Director of Global B2B Marketing Operations will be part of a high-performing team of marketers who are bringing innovative payment products to Financial Institutions, Merchants, Fintechs, and other Visa partners around the globe. You have an opportunity to make a big impact by being part of a function that is strategically important to driving new growth at Visa. This role is for an individual contributor and will report to the Senior Director of the Global Marketing Capabilities team.
You are passionate about connecting systems and data to create alignment and operational efficiencies between Product, Marketing, and Sales. You will bring deep expertise in Marketing Operations to create scalable, global systems and processes that enable marketers who run integrated marketing campaigns to attract, engage, and convert prospects and customers. You will manage key platforms within the marketing technology stack and instrument them to drive trackable and measurable outcomes. You will be a strong collaborator and leader with our Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, Operations, Sales, Analytics, and IT partners.
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- You have 7+ years of demonstrated experience managing a B2B marketing operations or demand generation function in a global organization
- Ownership of a marketing technology stack, including enterprise marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Measurement expertise for tracking leads from integrated marketing campaigns all the way through the demand funnel
- You are well versed in the customer journey lifecycles and demand funnel marketing across product, marketing and sales functions; you have successfully set up and managed lead management processes and proven how you’ve optimized each stage to deliver improved results
- You bring the latest learnings and best practices in B2B marketing around account-based marketing, persona marketing, audience segmentation, lead management, and reporting attribution
- You are well-versed in modern digital marketing practices and ability to assess and evaluate marketing technology capabilities
- You are flexible and adaptable to the work at hand – whether it’s strategically developing architectures and processes or rolling up your sleeves to work with the tools
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to translate strategies, policies, and standards into a scalable, understandable format and articulate the value of work to the business
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
- You will drive global strategy and implementation of marketing technology tools to support demand generation of Visa B2B products
- You will own and evolve use of Marketing Automation, CRM, events, ABM, and other key tools in the B2B tech stack
- You will lead all B2B email and marketing automation projects with our internal clients across a diverse set of products and global teams
- You will oversee our agencies with the production of emails, landing pages, web forms, audience segments, email nurtures, and lead scoring models
- You will build out workflows and integrations between Marketing Automation and CRM to evolve lead management processes
- You will develop tracking methodologies and taxonomies to measure marketing performance across online and offline touch points which informs and optimizes marketing investments in channel strategy across advertising, web, search, social, email, events, and more
- You will maintain data within marketing systems with an eye on database growth, contact and account enrichment, data hygiene, data governance and quality, as well as vigilant attention to data security and compliance with company policies and governmental regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- You will advise and develop strategies and systems to support sales enablement materials and distribution
- You will administer and oversee marketing systems with Info Technology and info Security teams to maintain compliance within the Visa technology environment
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel domestically and internationally 10-15%
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law