- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Visa Managed Services
Visa Managed Services is a new initiative undertake by Visa Consulting & Analytics, providing clients with the benefit of Visa expertise by placing dedicated, knowledgeable resources into our client sites. This strategic initiative will bring value to our clients by ensuring the execution of long-term projects or through managing an augmented Visa capability deployed with built-in quality assurance, governance and tools that will enhance success chances.
If you think you could support Visa as an Operations Director, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Operationally responsibility for running client based teams (pods – as we call them), across various geographies and differing clients. This will include supporting the running of the teams, governance and providing the right infrastructure & supervision
- Utilising information, experience & knowledge to develop, maintain & improve the governance framework
- Support the integration of new products and services within our new clients
- Provide quality assurance, risk & satisfaction assessments for all clients
- Introduce new processes to create an environment of continuous improvement as well as one that remains agile to respond to client needs
- Track the overall progress of all assignments. Collect the learnings to enhance the business model.
- Support Head of VMS prioritise and sequence activities using both structure & intuition
- Support Head of VMS determine the best KPIs to focus the region on its goals and execute them
- Help establish, track, review scorecards, identify opportunities, and agree actions and set-up governance to ensure execution. Support a culture of performance management.
- Support planning and execution of budget
What we’re after…
- Significant experience in Operations/Sourcing/BPO from a Consulting background
- Awareness and experience of the professional services engagement lifecycle, consulting vs. outsourcing models, commercial parameters and client value proposition, team pyramids, staffing and ‘bench management’, etc.
- Strong understanding of staffing and utilization metrics, tracking the billing and invoicing, controlling project timelines
- Ability to track project status/timing and client satisfaction throughout project lifecycle and make adjustments to project staffing to ensure quality of delivery
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in working on business cases and modelling professional service projects (profitability, margins, etc.)
- Experience in payments or finance is ideal but not mandatory
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships and collaborate in a complex, matrix organisation
- Able to monitor performance & provides clear, concise communications to project stakeholders; summarises relevant facts for senior management and delivers with executive demeanour
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.