Director, Europe Pricing Strategy & Commercialisation - Level 6
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Director Europe Pricing Strategy & Commercialisation we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Director, Europe Pricing Strategy & Commercialisation will support projects related to Visa's pricing strategy and/or broader corporate initiatives, including collaborating with business lines across Regional and Functional areas. Specific projects will vary greatly in business focus, depth, and stakeholder served, ranging from broad coordination efforts across multiple regions and/or functional areas to focused special assignments for senior management that are of particular high strategic importance to Visa Inc. The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities. The Director will be based at Visa's offices in London, United Kingdom.
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Leadership of Pricing Strategy Projects, including management of multiple work streams
- Lead core network fee evaluations and changes, including at the country and cluster level
- Liaise with global counterparts, import best practices from other regions
- Partner with the Merchant & Acquirer sales organization to drive new custom pricing and deal campaigns in order to capture incremental volume and revenue. This includes scoping opportunities, conducting relevant deal analysis, and business cases
- Support regulatory data requests as needed
- Coordinate changes with billing systems team
- Other strategic projects as needed
What we’re after….
- Ideally a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance with at least extensive relevant work experience
- Proven experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm McKinsey, BCG, Bain or at the corporate strategy practices of Accenture, AT Kearney, LEK, Deloitte Consulting, PwC, KPMG, EY, Booz Allen, or Oliver Wyman preferred
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Ability to work independently, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to build rigorous, fact-bases that support recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional management
- Must be able to develop content independently, often under significant time constraints
- Should be able to prioritize work flow with limited supervision
- Ability to handle multiple project workstreams
- Eagerness to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives
- Personal presence, ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications aimed at driving robust conclusions.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.