Project Lead, Accelerated Delivery
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The global Product organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa and accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa’s overall vision to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
The Accelerated Delivery team for Product is accountable for successful commercial launches in close collaboration with our Product teams and major ecosystem partners. We are seeking a Program Manager with 5-7 years of experience to join our new team in Dubai.
If you are a self-starter who enjoys leading and building teams, being the connective tissue keeping all stakeholders coordinated across the entire program lifecycle, and you want to be responsible for successful outcomes impacting the future growth of Visa – then this is the team for you.
How you will make an impact:
- You will execute and deliver projects through completion for Visa’s most important Product-led initiatives.
- You will play a central role providing structure throughout the full lifecycle.
- You will lead a work stream consisting of many different functions driving multiple simultaneous efforts
- You will work with variety of stakeholders to manage scope, secure support and resources for execution, and deploy processes that improve day-to-day operations
- You will reconcile competing priorities, utilize synergies, align complementary initiatives, and build coalitions among cross-functional partners
- You will work through challenges, identify bottlenecks and dependencies, and unblock the project team for execution
- You will keep everyone informed by reporting on status, progress, milestones, deliverables, outcomes, and lessons learned to all applicable parties
Why you’ll love us:
- We believe what we do is a team sport – we win together
- Our team loves what they do – driving the future of Payments
- Quality outcomes and relationships are what matters to us
- Visa is going places and we are on the forefront
- We are growing and evolving as we go
Why We’ll Love You:
- You have 5-7 years of experience in a fast-paced environment navigating ambiguity successfully, most likely in product, product development, or large complex projects in a matrix organization
- You are self-motivated and highly driven. You have get-things-done DNA.
- You an agile advocate who knows how to bring new ways of working to an organization in transformation.
- You are always learning and comfortable with constant change.
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to your program management approach ... you see needs and fill them.
- You are an excellent problem-solver and critical-thinker with the ability to identify and remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- You are detail oriented and proven ability to manage cross-functional initiatives with overlapping timelines and deliverables
- You are a great listener and can communicate clearly with many types of people.
- You put a premium on strong working relationships and know how to use diplomacy to get things done.
- You have great judgement and show grace under pressure.
- Must be available during regular business hours with flexibility to accommodate global time zones.
- This position may require travel for work up to 20-30% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law