- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As the Certification Manager you will be responsible for the certification execution strategy and oversee the daily management of the certification delivery process. You ready will help Visa launch and grow the first global certification program and oversee various external certification vendors and liaison with internal matrixed departments within Visa University to ensure appropriate execution of the program. You will also contribute to ongoing business planning, certification process design, and new product planning and development.
- Execute a successful global launch of the Visa Certification Program by jointly working with internal and external organizations to design and implement procedures, policies, workflows, and other system integrations.
- Act as the primary supervisor and escalation point for ongoing day-to-day program exam delivery, maintenance, and fulfillment activities and functions (including customer and vendor escalations).
- Drive evolution and expansion of the certification program by creating and maintaining a certification program enhancement roadmap.
- Design and execute on Visa’s program branding schema and logic including: credential names, badge visuals, certification logos, etc.
- Define and enforce certification exam delivery guidelines and best practices to improve and enhance the candidate experience.
- Define reporting parameters to measure success if the program.
- Work with internal teams and vendors to establish and optimize the customer-service model including development of scripts, training, documentation, and escalation paths.
- Design, document, and implement a Visa continuing education program.
- Work with technology integration teams to establish, maintain and evolve vendor and internal technology integrations.
- Create and operationalize an exam security procedures.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree
- 5+ years professional experience supporting a certification program in a delivery, operations, or program management role
- An excellent understanding of certification-related processes, policies, systems and vendors.
- Significant vendor-management experience, preferably in a high-volume certification program
- Experience implementing processes and workflows based on the ISO 17024 and NCCA standards.
- Ability to work independently and resolve business issues proactively in a matrixed organization
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, changing environment and adapt to meet evolving business needs.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Flexible to attend calls in different time zones supporting Americas teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity, initiative, high energy level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Location is flexible and requires willingness and ability to travel up to 50% as needed to deliver training.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.