Visa Secure Technical Product Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
The Visa Secure Technical product manager (product development) in Risk & Authentication Products will wear two hats; hands-on technical product development expertise and strong client and vendor relationship management skills. The successful candidate will utilize a consultative and solutions oriented approach to client engagements and think strategically about product development. Key activities include the ability to provide technical product expertise to clients and using this knowledge to inform the product development process. The role will involve identifying and developing rules and technology changes needed to optimize authentication performance as well as the delivery of technical guidance on how to integrate Visa Secure with clients’ systems and hands on post-sale onboarding technical support. In addition, he/she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to client engagement and documentation and be able to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manage the end to end product development process for Visa Secure providing both technical and business expertise
- Working across Visa Secure and related other product teams, drive the development of new rules, technology changes and policies to ensure Visa Secure delivers the required functionality to be both PSD2 SCA compliant but also to drive improved performance
- Develop and manage business and technical publications to communicate Visa Secure and associated solutions to issuers, acquirers, vendors and merchants
- Support client webinars, Visa meetings, external conferences and industry events with SME knowledge and have the ability to communicate complex technology in an engaging way
- Support the Visa Secure sales, technical integration and onboarding processes
- Act as the 3DS protocol SME for clients and Cluster product teams to answer questions and provide ongoing pre and post implementation support
- Support the deployment and piloting of new 3DS 2.x programmes with issuers, acquirers and merchants
- Partner with internal client-facing teams to ensure seamless client transitions, interacting with and influencing all levels of the organization
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently
- Provide pre and post-sale technical support, implementation of platform SDKs and APIs, onboarding technical support and test plans
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or commensurate work experience is required.
- Advanced relevant client facing technical product management experience
- Ability to learn, understand, communicate and apply business insight to the 3DS protocol as it relates to clients’ businesses
- Be willing and able to get hands-on with technology teams, including code reviews and test case reviews, or deep-dive into user flows with clients.
- Highly collaborative, brings a structured problem-solving approach to client engagements and documentation, and able to focus on finding solutions to problems as they arise
- Understand commercial drivers of products and how they impact client’s business and P&L. Able to proactively identify business opportunities.
- Strong technical lead experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledgeable of cloud-base technologies, including security requirements and best practices
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills.
- Great time management skills with a strong focus on details and execution.
- Financial services and/or payments processing industry experience is a plus.
- Multiple language speakers preferred, but not required
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.