Business Performance and Operations Manager - Continental Europe
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 17,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Business Planning and Operations Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
This role will report to the Head of Business Planning and Operations (BPO) and:
- Support Continental Europe operations
- Collaborate with sales and functions to achieve objectives
- Drive execution and follow-through through better governance and tools such as scorecards
What we expect of you, day to day
- Help the Head of BPO determine the best KPIs to focus the region on its goals and execute them
- Help Head of BPO prioritize and sequence projects using both structure and intuition
- Support the BP team to plan, develop strategy, and to achieve targets with functions
- Help establish, track, review regional, functional and market scorecards, identify opportunities, agree actions and set up governance to ensure execution. Support a culture of performance management.
- Support planning and execution of budget and annual regional programs for Europe including Client Councils, Visa Forums and Client Events
- Recommend formats for management forums for sharing information, team building and decisions (1:1s, full ERLT, ELT, other combinations), mix of frequency, durations and location
- Prepare management reporting and presentations
- Monitor and respond to QBRs / MYPs / AOP / Country Plans. Focus on variances, trends, issues
- Ensure different documents are aligned with each other and our ambitions
- Work with Corp Comms to create and review content for the region to reinforce messages and keep them cohesive
- Develop processes, methods to increase the efficiency of repeatable projects
- Communicate and train employees on the processes and share best practices
- Identify overlapping work, duplication, gaps or ways to automate operations
- Build strong relationships with other functions, Clusters and BPO peers
- Strategy, planning and business case development
- Commercial acumen and sound judgment
- Articulate, concise, clear written and verbal communication
- Handling complexity and ambiguity
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships and collaborate in a complex, matrix organization
- Experience with a range of markets and/or functions preferred within a complex matrix organization
- Understanding of payments, its products, services and technologies
- Knowledge of Visa’s business, people, operations and processes a plus
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.