Senior Analyst, Global Interchange Compliance
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Senior Analyst, Global Interchange Compliance will support interchange and pricing strategy in ensuring proper levels of interchange are paid and received by our global clients and our systems are working as intended. Projects will range from maintaining and following established processes and procedures in proactive evaluation of interchange assessment and trends, addressing client compliance inquiries to general support of various strategic initiatives.
We are seeking a person with both strong business acumen and technical skills that will enjoy working through analysis of large datasets in an effort to answer complex business questions.
The position will be based in Dubai with some travel expected.
- Support streams of projects related to Visa Inc.’s interchange compliance, pricing strategy and broader corporate initiatives, including collaboration with business lines across various regional and functional areas
- Continuous monitoring of key factors that drive interchange assessment and periodic presentation finding to management
- Identification and analysis of potential interchange processing issues that may result in financial impact to clients/Visa
- Development and maintenance of KPIs/dashboards to support data-driven decision making
- Keeping current with industry and client trends and maintain a working knowledge of Visa interchange programs globally to ensure monitoring processes and procedures remain effective
- 4 years of work experience with BA/BS; an advanced degree is preferred
- Experience in finance/analytics (investment banking, consulting, or finance) and/or software engineering/systems architecture background
- Experience in payment processing; interchange processing knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter willing to utilize and learn new technology to solve business problems
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and drive result
- Strong interpersonal, leadership skills and ability to establish effective partnerships with stakeholders across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to all management levels and present results in concise and effective way
- Organized and structured in thinking and approach to work
- Can lead and manage multiple assignments with a keen sense of priorities and focus on the important things
- Attentive to details
- Advanced user of Excel/Powerpoint with ability to build and maintain complex analytical models
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-10% of the time.