Readiness Senior Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Readiness Senior Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Client Readiness & Enablement group is the primary liaison between the Europe and global Product groups, Technology and Client Services to ensure Client Services teams and Visa clients can deploy and support current and future product launches and enhancements.
This role is responsible for delivering specialised operational output on complex initiatives without predefined instructions through individual efforts and matrix management. This role is at an intermediate support staff level and is responsible for partnering with Product to understand the strategic roadmap and sales targets, interpret and communicate Client Services and client needs. This role will be responsible for defining a support and implementation plan, executing them for the initial pilot clients/use cases and defining a plan to migrate support to core Client Services teams with a focus on operational efficiency and scaling to support the product sales plans.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- The primary point-of-contact for the Client Services division's multiple support groups for B2B client impacting initiatives
- Analyzes and assesses all initiatives that may impact clients from a business operations perspective including changes to current products, implementations of new products and the bi-annual business release technical letters.
- Implement methodologies for analysing changes, identifying impacts, communicating potential impacts to Client Services staff including populating internal knowledge bases.
- Performs all Client Services post-project analysis to identify customer trends and actions to prevent future customer impacts.
- Primary liaison with product offices to identify support or implementation gaps prior to product rollouts and assist in resolution of those gaps.
- Performs new product/support impact assessments required to ensure overall effectiveness of the entire support organization
- Role also requires significant interaction and subject matter expertise in a number of broad areas with unique requirements across the globe (e.g. Product variations, BER support practices, Tools, Training, APIs, etc.)
- Executes plans and provides guidance to Client Support Staff to achieve Client Support Readiness and Client Support Operations’ goals with minimal direction
- Coordinate and influence internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Develops and implements strategic proposals using their background of expert-level Visa knowledge and judgment to adjust as necessary
- Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Liaison with product offices to identify support or implementation gaps prior to product rollouts and assist in resolution of those gaps.
- Available to travel as needed to support business needs.
What we’re after…
- Degree educated or equivalent experience; requires progressively responsible extensive experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
- Subject Matter Expertise in multiple areas of VisaNet processing including digital payments, authorization, clearing & settlement and risk services
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Working knowledge on PSD2 / SCA is a plus
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Project / program management skills are preferred but certification is not required.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.