Manager, Loyalty Solutions
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is seeking a Manager within the Loyalty Solutions team for CIS, Central Asia and South Eastern Europe, one of Visa’s most dynamic and innovative regions. This role is a part of Visa's Product and Data organization and is responsible for designing, developing and managing products and services for Visa's Loyalty line of products.
This roles primary focus is to work closely with clients to deliver superior loyalty solutions and preference for Visa as a strategic partner and enabler of value propositions for the digitally enabled consumer and will also have the opportunity to get involved in other priority areas across the product function like Customer Value Proposition and Core Product Benefits
This position will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
This role requires a broad set of skills to be successful including thought leadership, contemporary knowledge of customer experience practices and agile software product development, a strong data driven aptitude, technology capable and the ability to work with a team of experts and cross-functional partners to deliver on business objectives and revenue targets.
In this role, the candidate will need to be highly collaborative working closely with regional loyalty teams and business development teams to deliver solutions that will enable our clients to drive greater payments usage, retention and preference. You should be passionate about solving challenging business problems and building programs and solutions that provide an excellent user experience. The candidate will be extensively involved in hands-on activities including program design, documentation, development, testing, and automation, documentation, client billing and vendor management.
Candidate will also be co-developing the right solution for targeted customer segments and leveraging on Visa’s API deployment to allow clients to quickly plug into Visa’s capabilities, to drive greater customer loyalty.
This position is ideal for an experienced customer loyalty professional who has built loyalty programs or merchant coalition programs and supervised software product development in an agile manner.
Primary responsibilities will include:
· Manages Visa loyalty products implementation (with major focus on Visa Rewards Platform) with key clients across designated geographies;
· responsible for the client loyalty program architecture, design, development, implementation with detailed project management and close engagement with key internal stakeholders while applying the latest available tools and technology;
· prepares client-ready materials for support sales and deployment activities;
· manage day-to-day business operations with banks and vendors;
· supports and guides issuers through technical integrations and work with engineering and product teams to achieve best client experience;
· fully manages all legal, administrative, operational and financial aspects of the implemented projects.
· 5+ years of working experience, preferably customer facing and digital and innovation focus, leading product development and product technical management;
· hands-on experience in loyalty products, API-based product solution delivery and web services, extensive experience working directly with loyalty products, across geographies preferred;
· demonstrated experience in product/scope planning and development of product roadmaps in collaboration with business partners;
· experience with Agile development;
· direct experience leading ideation, design, development and implementation for new products;
· Sound knowledge of/expertise in desktop, mobile, and web applications development.
· Deep understanding of consumer loyalty landscape;
· ability to communicate technical details to account managers, sales executives and clients;
· excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed;
· ability to adjust messaging according to the audience, from going deep into more technical aspects of the product with the appropriate audience that requires this level of detail to providing an overview of product strategy and proposition to Visa management, clients and partners;
· Comfortable prioritizing multiple responsibilities with the ability to shift priorities and produce deliverables under deadlines.