Senior Program Manager, Data Products
- Miami, FL, USA
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Product Organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa and accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa’s overall vision to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
Reporting to the Director of Solutions management, North America Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa’s Data Products team, helping bridge client needs with relevant and impactful data products and solutions. You will do a mix of sales, product strategy, and analytics to craft solutions to meet strategic customer needs and focus on achieving client growth targets by working with Visa’s client sales and business development organizations to prospect likely customers, deliver sales presentations, and support the increase of data products client base.
This position can sit in Miami, FL, Texas, or San Francisco, CA office.
- Identify business growth opportunities from new and existing partnerships by leveraging Visa data products portfolio
- Work alongside a cross-functional team of Products, Sales and Business Development to build and drive strategic business goals for Visa
- Address data product-related questions and technical challenges and improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams
- Analyze and optimize the business growth of existing data product clients.
- Provide Sales presentations across Visa Clients including issuing, acquiring, cobrand, merchant, fintechs among others
- Assist with go-to-market and commercialization tracks for data products
- Work with Client Success and Operations personnel to implement clients in a timely and efficient matter
- Keep pipeline and key metrics updated
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- 3+ years of related work experience in commercialization of data solutions with proven records of achievements
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- Are technically capable and can converse effectively with technical customers and internal teams
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience in conjunction with a less technical BA/BS
- Strong data analysis. Micro strategy and Tableau hands on experience is a plus.
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Eagerness and self-starting approach and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, but not required
- Financial industry experience is a large plus
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 20% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.