- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 17,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Business Group Overview
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa's clients, including card issuers, acquirers, and merchants. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operational and macroeconomics, VCA solves the most strategic problems for our clients.
The Asia Pacific Consulting Practice applies deep expertise in the payments industry to provide solutions to assist clients with their key business priorities, drive growth and improve profitability. The VCA team provides a comprehensive range of consulting services to deliver solutions that address unique challenges in areas such as marketing, strategic growth, profitability, digital payments and risk.
The Visa Consulting & Analytics Manager will undertake consulting engagements for Visa clients for Vietnam and Cambodia markets, enabling portfolio growth and improved profitability in clients’ credit and debit payment card business.
Potential projects could include portfolio management diagnostics, assessments of digital product and marketing strategies, development of industry landscape evaluations and best practices, and optimizing client customer experience and supporting processes.
Working with the Senior Director and collaborating with other team members in VCA and Visa Asia Pacific, the Director will draw on their deep domain knowledge and expertise to provide recommendations to clients, work that will enable enduring, strategic relationships with our clients.
• Identify and surface opportunities for client projects and submit for inclusion into plans.
• Design performance solutions to client requirements, striving for innovative and
• Undertake client projects, including project road mapping, client interviewing,
analytical review of inputs, structuring of recommendations, report writing.
• Bring deep subject matter expertise to bear in undertaking engagements such as portfolio strategy, portfolio diagnostics, and Acquisition and Loyalty program health checks.
• Create, develop and maintain models, contribute to IP creation and standardized VCA offerings
• Conceive and brief to the Analytics team projects including segmentation, propensity models, and other intelligent targeting solutions.
• Defining the scope, understanding clients objectives, framing the problem or
• Collecting and analyzing input such as client information, interviews, data, processes,policies, competitive and environmental information
• Synthesizing analysis to determine gaps, issues, opportunities
• Identifying solutions such as strategies, tactics or programs of activity
• Recommending approaches, providing guidance and at times physically supporting implementation at the client site
• Facilitate meetings and workshops as an element of client engagements, to enable creative problem solving and/or transfer domain knowledge, helping clients to realize project objectives across multiple client teams/functions.
• Foster partnership with other internal functional areas, ensuring alignment of
opportunities and recommendations particularly with product functionality and
• Where employee is a subject matter expert, provide knowledge sharing, coaching and training across functional teams and/or regions.
What we’re after…
- Deep experience in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business
- Previous experience in strategy / management consulting; with proven project deliveries and expertise in consulting methodologies
- Project experience in a digital and technology-driven environment
- High intellectual capability evidenced by strong analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analytics methodologies and tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Deep sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Analytical/drive insights from data analytics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
- Extensive Business Acumen and Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- Technology/Digitally-savvy and an understanding of consumer economics/behaviour
- Curiosity & willingness to learn and develop as a professional
- Ability to travel
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.