Senior Business Analyst
- Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Description du poste
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Business Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Contribute to Technology & Operations France (T&OF) solution design projects in accordance with the needs expressed by internal and external clients, particularly concerning the French Visa Access Point (and related tools), Digital payment services, e-Carte Bleue, ACS, Fraud Management solutions, Visa France Infocentre and client Extranet Infobleu.com.
- Contribute to new T&OF solution design, based on French market opportunities and customer needs for services specific or bespoke solutions facilitating the integration of a global Visa service.
- Provide processing and technology expertise to accompany the clients and Visa’s team in managing the impacts of Visa global technology enhancements and new services.
- Analyse and contribute to the communication related to the impacts of the Visa Business Enhancements on the T&OF solutions/services and the French Domestic Protocol and referential.
- Report to the Service Design Manager
- Collaborate with the Business Analysts of the Service Design team
- Coordinate cross-teams projects by managing project planning and providing cross-team support all along the project phases
- Write High Level and Detailed Business Requirements and ensure that the architecture takes into account the Technology and Operations technical guidelines.
- Perform functional acceptance tests, according to tests plans validated with the different stakeholders in the projects.
- Ensure the compliance of the Service Design activities and the security of solution design in terms of processing and Technology (eg. KC, PCI-DSS, GDPR…).
- Assess the operational and regulatory changes impacts on the T&OF services and related solutions (Visa Business Enhancement Releases, other market entity requirements, European banking association regulation…) and provide expertise and support when appropriate.
- Contribute to the communication towards external customers on the changes made to Visa processing services, by participating in Visa Client Operational forums, VEF User Forums, or Clients workshops.
- Contribute to the development and management of the service contracts, in the context of relations with service providers and clients if needed.
- Contribute to anticipate possible adaptations of the T&OF solutions to integrate and to develop new services.
- Participate in relevant Payment services technology forums, if requested, in order to identify new services or opportunities.
- Participate in Visa or clients Payment Innovation Labs presentations, as well as take part in Labs when needed.
- Contribute to the business/technology relationship with the Client (commercial proposal, solution scope definition workshops, assist the clients all along the project starting from the solution scope definition up to the commercial launch...).
- All departments of the T&OF direction, including the IT Build, Back-Office Operations, Front Office & Fraud Operations, Architecture Systems and Network, Business Intelligence and Customer Services departments.
- All the Visa departments for internal support or contribution to the VEF activity, in particular Sales, Product, Legal, anti-competition and regulatory teams.
Clients (Principal Licensee)
- Service providers and processors (equensWorldline, Orange, STET…)
- FrenchSys (SICB and CBAE/CB2A) for interoperability purposes
- Banque de France and Fédération Bancaire Française, if necessary
What we’re after…
- Knowledge of the electronic payment ecosystem
- Competencies in high level and detailed business requirements specifications
- Expertise in card payment transactions protocols and flows (digital/card acceptance, acquiring, authorisation, fraud management, clearing and settlement, international and/or domestic schemes)
- Good knowledge or understanding of the requirements and standards for the security of payment systems (cryptographic systems, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Professional English level
- Strong organisational skill
- Solution consolidated transverse vision
- Rigour and autonomy
- Analytical mind
- Ability to shift priorities and demonstrate proactive willingness to help others
- Understanding of how decision may affect other teams and contribute to broader success
Diplomas & Experiences
- BAC degree (preferably in the IT field)
- Mid-level to extensive experience in a financial services environment or IS management
- Mid-level complex or multidisciplinary project management and Customer relationship experience
- Experienced in design new services
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.