Cyber Security - Senior Project Manager
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Project Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
You must have experience leading Cyber Security projects
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We’ve made it our priority to create a top-tier PMO team dedicated to Cybersecurity.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll equip you with the very best tools so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll be enthused by getting stuck into various cybersecurity related projects, as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Leads the identification and development of key project objectives, milestones, dependencies and success criteria in collaboration with the project sponsor and other stakeholders.
- Provides expert guidance throughout the project planning and execution phases, identifying and addressing issues as encountered within a broad area of expertise.
- Manages or contributes to the project board, ensuring all stakeholders are kept up-to-date on the progress of the project, potential risks and delays, budget concerns.
- Ensures risks are accounted for and that an appropriate risk management process is in place and followed appropriately by the project team.
- Works with all stakeholders to understand key delivery dependencies and to ensure that projects are consistent with broader programme objectives and timelines.
- Demonstrated skills in conflict management and negotiation to achieve project goals and develop trust with stakeholders.
- Manages project financials, including alignment to budget, forecast, actuals.
- Leads the project closure process and prepares an assessment report, outlining lessons learned during the project (including Warranty) in addition to reviewing issues encountered and budget tracking.
- Interprets internal/external business challenges faced by Visa and makes recommendations aligned to best practices in order to continue to deliver against these challenges
- Leads functional teams or projects with significant resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others by taking a board perspective to resolve complex problems to identify innovative solutions
- Communicates complex issues and influences others to adopt a different point of view in order to achieve the project objectives/success criteria
What we’re after…
- Significant breadth and depth of experience in delivering complex projects and or small programmes with significant Cybersecurity delivery outcomes.
- Sound knowledge of various project management methodologies and tool kits
- Project management experience within a highly technical environment, demonstrating technical knowledge of systems implementations, cyber security tools and processes
- Project financial analysis capabilities
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to foresee potential issues and manage novel and unusual projects
- Prior experience as a project manager in a Cybersecurity environment or supporting security related initiatives
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods is a plus
- Significant Cybersecurity Domain knowledge and experience is a plus
- A Project Management qualification - Prince 2 Practitioner, PMI-ACP or PMP is a plus
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.