Sr Director, Visa Next Global Go To Market Strategy
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, truly disrupting cash and check based payments.
Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFATM World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
The Consumer Product Architecture organization at Visa team imagines and builds the APIs and services that power the next generation of digital-first Visa account products. Accounts who’s features, rewards and benefits evolve with the life stages and financial needs of card holders. We also power alerts services and personal card controls that empower visa cardholders to dynamically manage their transactions and where their accounts can be used.
Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Consumer Architecture requires a senior leader to drive and coordinate multiple product and business development workstreams that will bring Visa Next platforms, solution kits and partnerships to market across Visa's global regions.
Visa Next (see Visanext.com) is a new product philosophy at Visa, encompassing next generation and api-driven consumer financial solutions.
The Senior Director for Visa Next Global Product Strategy will be responsible for developing scaleable, repeatable strategies for designing and distributing next generation solutions from pilot into general availability around the world. The role will collaborate with key stakeholders in each regional go to market, operational and partnership teams to identify opportunities and customize local strategy per product initiative.
- Drive global to regional readiness and engagement for upcoming Visa Next api capabilities and solution kits
- Partner with regional solution and integration teams on resource planning, distribution strategy and sales enablement
- As voice of the regions, within the global product team. Be voice of cross-regional prioriitzation on loacalization requirements, market opportunities and needs to inform Visa Next product roadmap
- Collaborate with partnership and corp dev teams to fill capability and ecosystem gaps and work with regions and other stakeholders to recommend multi-regional build vs rent vs partner decisions
- Take the best casestudies, assets and go-to-market strategies from around the world and cross-pollinate across regions
- Manage global coordination with Visa Ready and Partnership teams on programs for 3rd party developers, partners and service providers to participate with Visa Next initiatives
- Work with stakeholders on developing global pricing, contracting and distribution frameworks
- From country or regional feedback, identify and consolidate global trends, priorities and market-drivers to inform future roadmaps and product strategy
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15-18 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD or PhD)
- At least 8+ years product development experience in digital and/or financial services
- Systematic, detail-oriented mindset and strong at planning. Able to track, manage and coordinate the effective go-to-market progress of multiple solutions at multiple lifecycle stages across multiple markets
- Experienced in the commercialization and management of API-based products
- You have led global expansion or launch of multi-national digital services
- Subject matter expertise on global fintech trends and players is an asset
- Effective and empathic communicator in any context from executive boardroom to technical war room environments
- Open to global travel up to once per month
- Recognized as a effective team leader and as mentor for junior talent
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.