Senior Technical Account Manager
- Paris, France
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Technical Account Manager (Sr. TAM) provides high quality technical, service and project support to our most strategic clients, demonstrating an in-depth technical knowledge of CyberSource products and services, representing all aspects of CyberSource’s technical support infrastructure.
The Sr. TAM will be responsible for taking a proactive approach with an assigned list of high profile clients to ensure they are receiving the most comprehensive support possible. The Sr. TAM will support the full breadth of our suite of payment processing and risk management products and services, tailoring the product information to the merchants they support.
- Deliver both ad-hoc and proactive Technical Support to an assigned portfolio of CyberSource’s key customer base, including troubleshooting and resolution, through phone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings.
- Liaise with clients alongside the commercial Account Manager, representing CyberSource’s products and services from both a technical and software integration perspective.
- Manage technical communications with the client’s technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives.
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems.
- Manage new merchant implementations and provide consultative payment guidance to client base
- Act as mentor and subject matter expert for the CyberSource Enterprise Technical Support team
- Manage technical escalation and issue management with global front-line support teams.
- Meet with existing clients for regular and ad-hoc service related reviews.
- Understand the clients’ core business and vertical and develop strategies where CyberSource can add value.
- Work with Sales team to identify new opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
- Project-manage larger customer engagements involving internal development teams or third party developers.
- Enter case information into the CRM to ensure appropriate resolution management
- Offer best practice advice on CyberSource products and services and the vertical.
- Advocate and drive product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams.
- Achieve and maintain CYBS product / process knowledge expert status
- Own and maintain Service Delivery Plan for each client
- Suggest and drive process improvement within the team
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent French and English, both written and spoken
- Well demonstrated Technical Support or Account Management experience
- Able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
- PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification;
- ITIL certification
- Payment industry experience
- Card-not-present and risk mitigation methodology experience is strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of CyberSource products and services
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, programming experience (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML)
- Should be experienced with working in matrixed organisations
- Has some commercial experience
Key Knowledge Domains
- Credit card payments and payment systems
- eCommerce industry
- Web technologies and systems
- Mobile app development
Up to 20% travel