Associate Account Manager
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The DPS Associate Account Manager is responsible for working with clients and Visa DPS client-facing staff to increase client satisfaction, process efficiency, growth of the business, and resolve business and technical issues. This role works alongside other team members to support and grow Visa DPS’ client relationships through the proactive management of day to day operations; rapid and accurate communications; internal and external relationship building; opportunities to drive process efficiencies; and an overall understanding of the business including revenue, profit and costs for the client and Visa DPS.
- Answering incoming questions from financial institutions as well as internal customers to troubleshoot VISA specific issues that may be occurring or providing appropriate updates.
- Overseeing the incident cycle and making updates or providing additional information as needed.
- Facilitating conference calls with the clients, and or other Visa resources as necessary.
- Attending / facilitating internal and/or external meetings and training sessions as necessary.
- Proactively contacting clients upon notification of problem resolution and confirming that the issue has been resolved to the client's satisfaction.
- Identifying trends or patterns and communicating those to the appropriate technical or product resource.
- Assists account management staff with multi client facing communications and issues.
- Update account management SharePoint as new product and or processes are established.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 5 years of client facing experience in the financial services industry
- Comfort in technical environment, interest in aptitude for understanding technical concepts and terms
- Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions.
Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively
prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Strong written email and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills are required
- SharePoint knowledge
- Must be proficient in all MS Office applications (Excel,
Word, PowerPoint and Access)
This position requires you to be in the office during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel 5% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.