Product Manager - Risk and Financial Crime - Real Time Payments
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Visa focuses on building and deploying innovative technologies to enable and secure Visa transactions around the globe. Our mission is to launch new, market-leading offerings that create great value for the payments ecosystem and Financial Institutions, and delight end consumer users as well as meet clear areas of demand for payment and related services. To effect this transformation across the globe, we are looking for leaders who are passionate about innovating and delivering truly differentiated user experiences for specific marketplaces. Successful execution of this role will be achieved through a combination of leadership, payments and product knowledge, innovation and applied strategy in applying Visa’s rapidly expanding payments offerings.
Real-time Payments at Visa is a global initiative with regional and market specific teams and efforts. Real-Time Payments is a payment service that enables national infrastructures, supported by value added services across the entire payments value chain and all use cases. Real-Time Payments are positioned to serve both developed and emerging markets covering trillions of dollars in payments volume globally.
Organizational savvy and interpersonal skills are critical. This role will interface across all regions and multiple markets and engage with specialized product groups, client consulting, operations, technology, research, marketing and corporate communications. Visa is looking for an individual that pays attention to detail, with a proven record of accomplishment of success in fast-paced environments with demanding timelines, an ability to correlate data and trends to business drivers, who can also contribute to strategic planning, drive change management and lead executive messaging.
What we are after
- Successful candidate will be part of a global team responsible for setting up and driving Visa’s Real-Time Payments strategic and go-to-market plans
- The successful candidate will be a member of the RTP Analytics leadership team, and will take ownership for leading, defining and managing new and existing Risk and Financial Crime analytics products
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Risk, Fraud and Financial Crime products
- Good knowledge of account-to-account payments and banking, in key areas such as product management and consulting services
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience ideally in the Financial Services sector, or in real-time, network level risk products
- The successful candidate will have line management responsibilities, and will be responsible for sourcing and hiring talent into its team
- The successful candidate will be a key input into the external partnerships strategy, being responsible of the product due diligence on potential business partners. He/she will also be a point of contact to the RTP platform product team
- The successful candidate will have new product development responsibility, and they will be able to lead data science and machine learning engineering teams.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.