- Reading, UK
CyberSource – The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
What’s it all about?
The Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for providing excellent technical project support. Project support is defined by a Statement of Work (SOW) which would be pre-agreed between CyberSource IS Management and the Customer.
The Implementation Specialists are experts in our connection methods, our Products and Services, and our on-boarding processes. They are experienced project managers and are comfortable managing technical and business relationships. The role would facilitate short-term client engagements to generate Visa revenue while assisting CyberSource clients in their project delivery. The IS will work with internal and external project teams, technical and business contacts to achieve the project goals and will provide expert implementation support, payments consulting, and project management, understanding all points along the Service Lifecycle.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provide Implementation project support to CyberSource’s key customer base, including troubleshooting and resolution, through phone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings.
- Liaise with clients, representing CyberSource’s products and services from both a technical and software integration perspective.
- Manage technical project communications with client’s technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems encountered during projects.
- Work collaboratively with the designated project team to ensure excellent customer service is offered consistently.
- Work with Sales team to identify new strategic opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
- Act as the CyberSource lead in customer projects, effectively and efficiently deliver SOW agreed outcomes.
- Work with clients to achieve an understanding of their core business and vertical and where CyberSource can add value.
- Project-manage customer engagements involving internal development teams or third party developers.
- Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products and services through training and self-study
- Create and own project documentation including SOW and Solution Designs
- Feed implementation and product knowledge and requirements to internal teams.
- Manage critical path escalations with a focus on the relationship management and merchant expectations.
- Success will be measured by the completion of projects, through efficient and timely project sign off.
- The IS should also maintain an active relationship with the wider CSS teams, and entire CYBS working groups.
- Meet or exceed against agreed performance goals and objectives.
- The role reports to the Manager of the Implementation Specialist (IS) team.
- The IS team sits within the customer support organisation and is part of a global team.
- The IS is an Individual Contributor role but works alongside other global teams to fulfil the role.
- Committed to service excellence and added value through taking a proactive interest in client needs and works in partnership with them to achieve their aims
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organisational vision through teamwork, employing open communication channels and sharing information to achieve a common objective
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver results alongside building support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies. Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Continually improving through personal development and champions new ways of doing things
- Demonstrates resilience; able to respond quickly to adapting organisational needs while continuously role modelling company values
- Provides the energy and drive to identify and create opportunities for new and innovative ways to meet client needs
- Researches industry best practice and trends; applies this to own role to stretch thought boundaries
- Able to quickly assimilate key information; quickly applies new knowledge
- Understands and demonstrates the importance of sharing knowledge
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organisational vision through teamwork. Adapts communication style to situations and audiences.
- Takes full ownership of a task, not deterred by internal issues. Retains composure under pressure; uses an appropriate balance of logic and emotion to resolve issues
What we’re after…
- Demonstrated technical implementation support or Project Management experience
- Must have strong relationship management skills and experience and an ability to plan strategically
- Must be able to skilfully prioritise and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams, managing business and technical relationships
- Self-starter with strong organisation and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification;
- Conversant in a European language, particularly French, Italian or Spanish
- Payment industry experience
- Customer support experience
- Card-not-present and risk mitigation methodology experience is strongly preferred.
- International banking knowledge, gained from merchant work experience.
- Should be experienced with working in matrixed organisations
- Expert understanding of CyberSource products and services.
- Expert coding or technical architecture experience.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.