Director of Global Product Marketing Analysis
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Our goal at Visa is to be the most creative and impactful data-led marketers in the world. We are on a journey to develop our data, analytics, and capabilities to bring more effective and efficient business results to Visa.
The Director of Product Marketing Analysis is a new role at Visa created to bring a best-in-class analytics and data ecosystem to our Global Product Marketing organization. You will be responsible for Visa’s product and B2B marketing data, insights, and analysis. You will use data sourced from Visa’s internal systems, CRM systems, and from native systems of other marketing channels such as email, digital, social, partners, and events to drive decision making.
You will lead deep-dive insights extraction and data visualization work streams that will be shared across Visa’s marketing and product organizations at all levels and geographies globally.
You will work closely with technology teams to transform business and data insight delivery and integration to a new level, improving the Product Marketing organization’s ability to track and optimize performance with key audiences in order to deliver on objectives such as awareness, preference, engagement, and adoption.
The majority of your time will be spent leading the analysis and diagnosis of product marketing performance. You will monitor trends in KPIs and performance drivers and translate those data into actionable insights and recommendations. You will work closely with the Product Marketing team to increase our understanding of what tactics work and don’t work, with a strong point of view on how strategies should evolve going forward.
- You will manage performance reporting and marketing intelligence for the Product Marketing organization
- You will build and deliver a suite of reports and dashboards that clearly portray the impact of product marketing across all global product portfolios, linking efforts to business outcomes
- You will bring consistency to reporting by leading rigorous data processes to aid in the automation of KPI reporting, dashboards, and other ad hoc reports
- You will serve as a subject matter expert on advanced technologies that relate to B2B marketing data management and insights extraction by staying abreast of best practices and new applications. You will advise on the ideal ways to track and measure campaign performance
- You will be responsible for researching and leveraging the best sources for benchmarks, as well as second and third party data sources to add context to analysis
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- You have 7+ years of experience in omni-channel B2B or product marketing data management and analytics
- You are a power user with strong experience analyzing data related to marketing activities such as content creation, events such as trade shows & conferences, Webinars, partner led marketing, outbound marketing, CRM through email and media campaigns
- You have 3 – 5 years of experience using SQL/Excel to support analysis and ad hoc reporting for strategic purposes from large data sets
- You have 1 - 2 years of experience working with large data sets and reporting tools such as Tableau, Micro strategy, QlikView, Domo etc.
- You have expertise in attribution modeling, Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) modeling, and pipeline analytics in a B2B context is highly desireable
- You have exemplary project and stakeholder management skills
- Deep intellectual curiosity and desire to creatively use data to improve strategy and tactics
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with globally-dispersed teams
- Strong business acumen and strategic mindset
- Candidates with prior experience from large/ global B2B firms in the tech space are highly preferred
- A successful candidate will have experience having led projects using tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adobe (AEM, Target, DAM), Cvent, ON24 and leveraging tech stacks such as Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform and/or relational Databases.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 15-20%.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.