Solutions Associate Manager, North America Product Client Implementations
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Come work directly with Visa's most innovative clients. Join the fast-paced world of launching Visa's latest products and releases. Be responsible for bringing new payments use-cases to life in the US.
Visa's North America Product Go-to-Market and Solutions Implementation team are responsible for integrating Visa's issuer, merchant, acquirer, and technology partner clients with Visa's wide range of product offerings including, Visa Token Service, Secure Remote Commerce, Visa Installments, and related value-added products and services.
The North America Product Implementation team is made up of client-facing sales engineers, project managers, and technical integration managers, who manage many concurrent integration projects across different client types, products, and implementation use cases. The Client Implementation Solutions Manager will act as the primary technical product SME on client-facing implementation projects responsible for the requirements definition, development, and QA support to the client's technical teams, client on-boarding and configuration, solution approval, and managing any technical inquiries and escalations. Depending on the size of the project, the Client Implementation Solutions Manager may be responsible for the full accountability of the implementation including project and relationship management during the course of the implementation. The Client Implementation Solutions Manager will also act as a central point of contact into Visa's global product organizations, staying in touch with product roadmaps, releases, and feature requests.
- Provide functional, technical and certification requirements for integration to Visa's products and services to key enterprise clients.
- Create, maintain and execute against documented solution designs while working hand in hand with the client implementation manager/project manager.
- Engage in pre-sales phases of projects to support client scoping and sizing efforts.
- Work with development, architecture and the technology teams to track down key knowledge and answers to questions before, during and after the implementation process.
- Create a streamlined process for supporting clients throughout the implementation process with a focus on successful scalable patterns.
- Create and execute a technical implementation plan with every client. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of each client from a technology perspective.
- Track down, triage and solve issues for client integrations in a timely efficient manager.
- Focus on becoming a subject matter expert for clients with regards to all of Visa's priority products.
- Engage in complex problem solving with key internal players as well as key external partners.
- Manage technical client implementations with key clients to ensure that interactions are well organized and objectives are clear.
- Act as a liaison between the global product teams, product technology teams and clients to track down issues, answer inquiries and deliver a successful integration.
5 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7+ years' experience, preferably in payments / retail banking / emerging mobile technologies.
- Strong client-facing communication skill-set.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, logic and analytical skills; ability to prioritize work and participate in a number of projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience in working with web services
- Ability to code in any one or multiple languages (Java, NodeJS, Python, etc.).
- Practical experience in design and development of applications with major web development frameworks (Angular, React, etc.).
- Technical written and presentation communication skills are essential; must be able to present technical topics to customers.
- Own the work you deliver whether working with cross functional teams or individually; Be self-driven to succeed.
- Passionate about emerging technology and using it to create innovative experiences.
- Familiarity with payments technologies including chip, NFC, Point of Sale, and ecommerce acceptance capabilities is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with mobile industry standards and application development for Android or iOS is preferred.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
“This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.”