Account Tokenization - Real Time Payments – Principal Product Manager
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Real-Time Payments team at Visa focuses on building and deploying innovative solutions to modernize account based payments around the world.
The Manager of RTP Tokenization Services will lead efforts to grow, develop and scale the RTP tokenization business within the Global RTP Value Added Service VAS team. This role will guide cross-functional teams towards a common goal of delivering integrated products and solutions for account based real-time payment networks that clients will love. This includes understanding market needs, identifying opportunities, and developing solutions.
The successful candidate will be a proven product manager able to drive development in an intense environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities. In addition, the candidate must be highly collaborative, technical, customer oriented and bring a structured & disciplined approach.
· Manage rolling out, developing and growing the RTP Tokenization business
· Support strategies to rollout RTP Tokenization services for RTP and ACH network clients and participants globally
· Develop marketing collateral, communications plan and client facing materials for the service rollout
· Support efforts to ideate, develop and execute the product roadmap
· Incorporate client perspectives and insights into key decisions on RTP Tokenization
· Support responses to RTP opportunities, in conjunction with Visa Technology, Sales, Strategy, and other Product organizations
· Manage the development and support of enhancements to the RTP Tokenization Services and work with technical, operational and business teams on service implementations and support
Senior Analyst / Manager
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
· Minimum 8 years of professional experience with 5+ years of experience with product development or strategy in payments, financial services, consulting or fintechs
· Strong functional background in payments technology and ecosystem with knowhow of money movement, funds flow and tokenization
· Ability to identify key strategic issues and to generate and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities
· Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
· Ability to travel 10% to 20% of time
· Overall strong analytical, quantitative, commercial, project management and interpersonal skills with an excellent ability to put complex ideas into clear frameworks
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Project management experience
7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
UR Only: MBA/ PhD degree without experience.
- Strong technical or product background with good understanding of tokenization, real time/ACH payments and / or ISO 20022 messaging
- Technical sales support and RFP response experience
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
No more than 20% travel required.
Incumbent must make themselves available onsite during core business hours
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.