Head of Tokenization Services - Real Time Payments – Sr. Director
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Head of RTP Tokenization Services will be a key leader on the Global RTP Value Added Services Product team and a key contributor to the Global RTP Products and Digital Products organizations.
· Overall responsibility for rolling out, developing and growing the RTP Tokenization business and executing against key strategies
· Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy for RTP VAS solutions
· Identify and execute strategies to rollout RTP Tokenization services for RTP and ACH network clients and participants globally
· Develop marketing collateral, communications plan and client facing materials for the service rollout
· Develop and maintain senior relationships with current and prospective RTP clients
· Develop training materials for the Sales teams to create RTP Tokenization services awareness
· Advance and incorporate client perspectives and insights into key decisions on RTP VAS
· Manage the development and support of enhancements to the RTP Tokenization Services and work with technical, operational and business teams on service implementations and support
· Contribute to the development and rollout of RTP Value Added Services
12 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
· Minimum 12 years of professional experience with 8+ years of experience with product development or strategy in payments, financial services, consulting or fintechs
· Strong functional background in payments technology and ecosystem with knowhow of money movement, funds flow and tokenization
· Ability to identify key strategic issues and to generate and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities
· Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
· Ability to travel 10% to 20% of time
· Overall strong analytical, quantitative, commercial, project management and interpersonal skills with an excellent ability to put complex ideas into clear frameworks
· Strong communication and presentation skills: ability to interact with senior management and all stakeholders at all levels of the organization, internally and externally
· Project management experience
15-18 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD or PhD)
- Strong technical or product background with good understanding of tokenization, real time/ACH payments and ISO 20022 messaging
- Technical sales support and RFP response experience
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
10-20% travel required.
Incumbent must make themselves available onsite during core business hours
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.