IAM Lead Solution Designer (M&A)
- London, United Kingdom
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a IAM Lead Solution Designer, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. AS part of Cybersecurity we have made it our priority to create a top-tier identity and access management team, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As an IAM Specialist, you’ll be enthused by getting stuck into various defence and security sector related projects, as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access governanace to payment and transaction processing related applications, infrastructure and services for a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across the globe).
- To stay ahead of the rapidly changing business landscape especially with Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), newer forms of access governance that go beyond the corporate perimeter are required..
- As an IAM Lead Solution designer, you will work and lead in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation IAM technology stacks with the global Visa organization.
- Establish strong engineering best practices and governance for Merger and Acquisitions, design solutions in areas such as Staff on boarding / off boarding, , Privileged Access Management, Application Access Governance , Automated provisioning, User Access Reviews, Using services such as SSO and MFA.
- Perform gap assessments and create roadmaps covering the end-to-end delivery of the IAM solutions.
- Liaise with number of Cybersecurity teams, IT, business stakeholders, conduct workshops and lead the design and implementation of the solutions.
What we’re after…
- Exceptional experience as a solid technical person in the IAM domain who has a broad understanding in designing solutions related to IAM functions including Application Access Governance, Privileged access management, Automated provisioning, SSO, MFA, Directories, Federation
- Experience in IT Security/IAM and thereby able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability in implementation and design of the IAM solutions
- Excellent solution design skills, able to understand the bigger picture and derive possible options for improvements and implementation
- Experience with LDAP, AD, ADFS, Databases
- Experience with Unix and Windows Systems
- Solid understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (TLS, REST/SOAP, SAML, OAUTH, OIDC, WS-Trust,…)
- Proven self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple / simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
Required Core skills
- Effective Communications: A staff manager with strong stakeholder and customer focus. Communicates well downward, upward, and outward, employing appropriate methods of persuasion when soliciting agreement and demonstrating both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position.
- Problem Solving: Uses varying problem-solving approaches and techniques as appropriate, developing successful resolutions to critical or wide-impact problems. Has the ability to organise potential problem solvers and lead problem resolution efforts, ensuring lessons learnt are captured.
- Simplifying Complex Concepts: Introduces technical terminology to listeners in the context of the product or service and explains important details as they relate to the basic value of the product or service. Approaches communication challenges from various angles to find the one that works.
- Team Work: Ability to lead and develop a team. Works comfortably with a wide range of teams across various issues, locations, and time zones. Develops an effective working relationship with each team member identifying and addresses potential problems or issues within the team. Earns trust, respect and loyalty, coordinating roles, responsibilities and interdependencies of all team members.
- Written Communications: Produces excellent, timely and focussed written materials in business and industry specific technical language seeking to ensure that the key messages are understood as intended.
- Analytical Thinking: Is able to choose among a diverse set of analytical tools according to the nature of the situation, identifying many possible causes for a problem based on prior experience and current research. Weighs the costs, benefits, risks, and chances for success before recommending a course of action.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.