Client Support Analyst - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Client Support Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Client Support is the first point of contact into Visa covering all systems, services, products and policies and provide in-depth technical support to quickly address any questions or issues raised.
We collaborate and liaise with various 3rd Line departments across the business to provide seamless end to end support to our clients and internal stakeholders.
Currently supporting 4500+ organisations over 37 countries, we cover 8 languages over the phone: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Acts as a key point of contact for a breadth of client queries (all Visa services, systems, products and policies) and complaints.
- Identifies the clients’ requirements and provides appropriate solutions, escalating more complex or sensitive issues.
- Provides support to clients to agreed standards of efficiency and quality.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of all Visa products and policies to ensure quality client issue resolution and client satisfaction.
- Effective and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creates and delivers presentations to the external client and represent the Visa Brand effectively.
- Provides out of hours support during Incidents ensuring internal and external stakeholder communication is up to date.
- Experience in banking or financial services industries and/or in a technical support role
- Fluency in another language is highly preferred
- Passion for Client Services - proven experience of delivering high standard of work and meeting client needs
- Analytical thinker, resourceful and able to resolve problems
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Appetite for learning - ability to grasp and understand technical information and systems quickly
- Ability to embrace change and quickly adapt to changing demands and environment
- Resilient and able to work methodically, systematically, and in an orderly way even under pressure
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.