Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Project Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Responsible for delivering small scale Projects, providing project support to the Project Management team engaged in delivering significant and complex projects or small programmes across Visa for the Network Processing organisation.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Deliver small scale projects
- Support the production of Project Plan updates
- Support the production and circulation of status and milestone reports.
- Prepare and support project/work stream meetings; including meeting management, minute taking, preparing agendas and circulating inputs/outputs.
- Support RAID management through updating logs
- Maintain and manage the Programme/Project Mailbox, Teams, Sharepoint
- As a global organisation, there may be need to take attend calls/meetings after/before office hours during the week.
What we’re after…
- Educated to at least A-Level or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge and experience of IT and ideally Network Processing
- Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent qualification
- Scrum Master experience and qualification desirable
- Experience of supporting on small to medium complex IT projects/programmes with multiple stakeholders with different and often conflicting needs
- Experience and knowledge of the Project environment, practices and processes
- Experience of requirements collation and management
- Experience of information/data analysis and preparation of succinct analysis reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Methodical approach and good eye for detail
- Strong administrative skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.