- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position is for a Program Coordinator who will be a member of Visa’s Legal Operations team. This role is operations focused and will include assisting with all aspects of legal e-billing, vendor engagement and on-boarding, maintaining legal systems, and records management.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Meeting with stakeholders in the department to gather functional and non-functional requirements and, translating those requirements to technical requirements for Corporate IT
- Implementing legal systems for the department and working closely with technology business partners to address technical and security issues
- Providing user support for legal systems, as well as developing and maintaining training materials for those systems
- Assisting with user access controls and audits of legal systems, including processing requests for password resets, creating user accounts, maintaining licenses, and quarterly audits and validations.
- Working closely with Legal Records to maintain the department’s document repository, and responding to records requests from attorneys and business clients
- Partnering with Legal Finance to maintain the e-billing system, process wire payments, investigate invoice issues, manage timekeeper rate sheet, on-board vendors, and other e-billing system tasks.
- Assisting the Records Management team with off-site storage services, including responding to off-site storage inquiries and retrieval requests, monthly billing reconciliation, annual clean-up days, and other activities that may arise from time-to-time.
- Assisting with various department projects as needed
- BA or BS required
- 5 years of relevant and progressive experience
- Previous experience working for a law firm or corporate legal department a plus
- Experienced gathering functional/non-functional requirements
- Experience working with and implementing legal systems, such as e-billing, legal hold, entity management, document management, etc.
- Program or Project Management experience preferred
- Strong people skills with proven ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of management, in a manner that builds, maintains and enhances a positive working relationship
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and staying focused when deadlines and priorities change
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows platform
- Self-starter who can work independently with limited supervision
- Superior problem solving and writing skills
- Varies upon the needs of the department
- This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.