Senior Director, Visa Loyalty Product
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Global Visa Loyalty Team is looking for a Senior Director of Product Management to develop a new loyalty global product. The individual must be passionate about innovating and delivering new loyalty solutions globally. This leader will work with clients, regions and internal experts to develop, launch and commercialize new loyalty products globally utilizing Agile development and Pragmatic Framework.
- Lead product ideation, design, development and go-to-market for a new global loyalty product.
- Lead a co-located product and technology team in an Agile environment.
- This is a matrixed, cross functional role so organizational savvy and interpersonal skills are critical, to coordinate the build, launch and support of new and existing products.
- Accountable for developing and executing the loyalty roadmap - combining an agile, innovative approach and a deep appreciation of market needs with disciplined execution. Big-picture and long term thinking with an intense focus on near-term execution and output are critical to success.
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15-18 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD or PhD)
- Proven leader with experience launching new products.
- At least ten years of experience leading product development and product technical management.
Demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate and differentiate products with evidence of tangible business results.
Ability to communicate technical details to account managers, sales executives and clients.
Results and deliverable focused.
- Significant experience in loyalty products, API-based product solution delivery and web services.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to execute tactically according to a well-defined plan
- Experience with Agile development
- Direct experience leading ideation, design, development and implementation for new products .
- Technical product expert
- Experience working in a matrix environment, across product and development teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed.
- An ability to adjust messaging according to the audience, from going deep into more technical aspects of the product with the appropriate audience that requires this level of detail to providing an overview of product strategy and proposition to Visa management, clients and partners
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
- · Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 25% of the time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.