Senior Partner Enablement Manager
- Bellevue, WA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems
Partner Engagement Managers (PEMs) are the main technical and support services liaisons for CyberSource’s Strategic Partners. We are currently looking for a Partner Enablement Manager for the CyberSource Customer Support team to manage a small portfolio of high value, strategic partner relationships. This individual will be responsible for partnering to build and maintain a joint-merchant support model. The role will guide the partner stakeholders through the usage and commercialization of new products, providing operational guidance, and issue management. The individual will have a vital role in ensuring that our partners’ integrations are functioning optimally. The candidate will also work with our Partner Success and/or Alliances organizations in fostering the relationships with our valued partners, and will play a key primary role in providing best-in-class client support by providing subject matter expertise, supplemental operational reviews, process improvement, product usage best practices, and issue support.
- Act as primary technical point of contact for strategic value Visa/ CyberSource reseller partners, addressing any technical and service challenges or questions that may arise.
- Manage escalations against CyberSource platform and product issues with the partner until resolved.
- Provide as-needed consultative guidance to partner for integration and support of new resold merchants.
- Educate partner on how new/ updated CyberSource products and functionalities may contribute and change their business delivery models.
- Advocate product enhancement requests within CyberSource/Visa cross-functional teams.
- Contribute to supplemental product trainings and partnership business reviews as needed.
- Build deep product knowledge in CyberSource products and services and how they are utilized.
- Collaborate with our partner stakeholder teams to build relationships on technical, service, and business levels.
- Engage in face to face meetings as needed to support CyberSource product and services
- Coordinate with larger Client Services team, product, infrastructure, operations and other teams on shared initiatives/product matters.
- Travel is required (up to 15% travel)
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Understanding of technical concepts/programming languages (REST, Java, C/C++, etc.), or markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Must have the ability to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Proven ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-department teams.
- Experience in project management is preferred.
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management.
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- A track record of a strong customer focus. 4+ years of experience in a Customer Support/Account Management role is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of payment industry experience, understanding of the payment gateway solutions within a reseller, partner model is strongly preferred.
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.