Executive - Cards Management
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
The purpose of the role is to support Visa Europe’s travel and expense cycle by processing expense claims and administering Visa’s Corporate Credit Card and Purchasing Card program.
- Support the management of relationship with the Visa employee card provider
- Validate and manage card transactions, scrutinising for compliance with Visa Travel & Entertainment policy
- Review, audit and process transactions in line with audit thresholds and controls
- Communicate and resolve employee non-compliance cases
- Deal with employee queries
- Administer Visa’s Corporate Credit Card program for our employees
- Approve and Order new cards
- Control spend limits on individual cards
- Manage closure of cards in issue for leavers and non-compliance cases
- Support card holders with queries
- Support claimant’s with their claim submission by answering their policy, procedural and system queries
- Manage the re-imbursement of employee out-of-pocket cash expenses
- To maintain card management and travel and expense process documentation
- Provide management reporting against local KPIs and process performance
The following experience is essential:
- Knowledge of SAP Concur expense management platform
- MS Office experience with strong excel skills
- Good analytical ability
- Highly motivated, confident and organised individual
- Ability to operate independently
- Hands-on mentality
- High level of flexibility
- Service minded
- Works well under pressure when working to tight deadlines
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.