Sales Associate Analyst
- Lima, Peru
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The position will work closely with business development leaders and functional teams to drive client insights through analytics, support account planning/execution and deliver best-in-class operations support to clients. The position is ideally suited for someone with great curiosity and interested in pursuing a career in business development at Visa.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of Visa’s business, products/services and corporate processes.
· Acquire a solid understanding of portfolio clients and be able to support the team’s monitoring of relevant industry trends around innovation/fintech
· Develop and manage client reporting such as portfolio performance, revenue drivers, market/innovation trends, as well as time sensitive ad hoc client requests
· Generate strategic insights through data analytics, benchmarking and the continuous monitoring of market trends.
· Support the production of in-market client/internal events by coordinating logistics in accordance with corporate policies
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 2 years of professional experience.
· Bilingual English and Spanish (proficient verbal and written)
· Excellent sales, account management, presentation and strategic planning skills
· Leadership skills and sound business judgment
· Analytical skills (ability to identify tendencies, forecasts etc.)
· Strong interpersonal (ability to interact with several teams simultaneously) and time management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Detailed and numbers oriented