Business Development Manager, Large Market Cluster
- Moscow, Russia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Purpose: Represent VISA to the Clients of Large Market Cluster in order to implement the corporate strategy for Russia by developing and maintaining business opportunities through sales and consultancy.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Represent VISA to the Clients of Large Market Cluster by providing a point of contact to them
in relation to business issues.
- Contribute to the implementation of corporate strategy by proactive development of existing and new business opportunities with designated Clients.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of VISA organisation, products, systems and policies so that clients receive a high quality service in support of their VISA programmes.
- Actively promote new VISA products and assist Clients in business implementation.
- Development, lead and execute Account Plans for each Client in the portfolio.
- Contribute to the identification of new business development opportunities and manage project evaluation of these with designated Clients.
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ strategies with designated Clients and contribute to developing/responding to these so that Visa’s market state within Russia is enhanced.
- Communicate effectively with other VISA departments to ensure Clients’ awareness of VISA requirements, and provide an effective problem crisis resolution service.
- Monitor Clients’ compliance to service levels and propose appropriate actions to Management where necessary.
- Ensure integrity of Client records by regular review and update in CRM.
- Contribute to management of relationships with key Clients by providing business support to appropriate Director(s).
- Complete ad hoc project/research work and other initiatives as directed by management.
- Actively contribute to the effectiveness of the team by supporting and co-operating with colleagues and providing cover during periods of
Solid payments experience with emphasis/focus on card payments.
- Position requires a minimum of 3 years of business experience with related sales and / or project
management experience in the payments industry.
- Proven track record of successful sales and/or project management.
- Ability to manage cross-functional relationships and relationships with all levels of the client's organization
- Proven ability negotiating business agreements and ability to enhance existing and develop new
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
- Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience and mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Russian and English
- Digital payments\ Innovations \ Product \ experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.