Operations Analyst, Licensing - Numerics
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Oversee programs which support licensing requirements and ongoing integrity of Visa data.
- Advise internal and external clients on issues related to BINs and other transactional numerics.
- Manage regional support for specific programs such as Annual Numerics Licensing Program and the BIN Release and Delete process, including objective-setting, identification of necessary resources and deployment, internal and external communication and training, and reporting. Responsible for new programs developed as part of Numeric Utilization efforts.
- Manage monitoring and quality assessment programs and various internal audits as assigned.
- Manage communication channels for Numeric resources to ensure they are up to date, client-focused and effective including InSite and Visa Online.
- Consult and participate as necessary in operational and reporting activities necessary to support new product or service set up (such as Tokenization) and implementation.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, better reporting, or improved collaboration with key partners including clients.
- Represent Licensing client and operational requirements to internal organizations, such as Product, Systems, PMO office and Implementation, as assigned.
- Provide key input to business requirements for tools and systems, including VCIS, Microsoft Dynamics, annual enhancements, and UAV testing coordination for team, working in tandem with other teams and leads for new initiatives.
- Assist team staff with Level 2 business scenarios and decisions including training on basic functions.
- Serve as Numerics resource in AP and CEMEA for specialized market-based needs requiring specialized solutions or processes; for example, changes in regulatory environment, new financial inclusion efforts and other operational or strategic changes specific to region.
- Alert leadership to issues requiring extra level of customer service attention.
- Build awareness of Numeric programs, rules, policies and processes with targeted audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of professional experience
- Candidate is required to interact with stakeholders in US and other markets, hence the ability to speak and write English fluently is a must
- Strong customer service skills and orientation
- Working knowledge of payment industry and familiarity with Visa databases and workflow tools including VCIS, MSD, Playbook, etc. is a plus
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience in a business analyst role in software or financial services.
- Ability to manage high volume of work with constant detail orientation; able to meet deadlines with quality work.
- Experience proactively partnering with others to achieve work goals; seeking common ground when dealing with different points of view and competing priorities.
- Effective professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgment and ability to consider the broader business impact of actions, seeing trends in the business and escalating issues on a timely basis with potential solutions based on business or market operational needs.
- Continually seeking opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of all business actions; identifying creative ways to complete and enhance work.
- Ability to independently manage ongoing programs and propose programs for new business initiatives.
- Aptitude at building a cooperative atmosphere and running cross-discipline and cross-geography projects and workstreams to implement priority plans.
- Adaptability to shifting priorities and challenges to act on new ideas and work process improvements.
- Comfort working in a global environment impacted by different legal, cultural and business priorities. Able to understand how global framework works in context of addressing specific local requirements.
- Candidate will support Asian markets, the ability to communicate in an Asian language is an added advantage.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).