Head of Programme Management - Visa Managed Services (Consulting & Analytics)
- Stockholm, Sweden
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
We are forward planning to recruit for a Head of Programme Management role to build our existing team. If you think you could support Visa as a Head of Programme Management, we want to hear from you! Our team will be in touch with you to initially explore your skills and experience before a live position becomes available. This way, we have already started to consider you, and assessed your suitability, prior to the recruitment process initiating! – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What's is all about?
Visa Managed Services (VMS) is a new initiative undertaken by Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), whereby Visa will be deploying multiple teams of resources to key clients across the European Region. The Programme Lead will serve as the VMS lead in a key client of Visa in Sweden.
What we expect of you, day to day..
- Lead the cards portfolio migration programme within a key Visa client and provide direction to the different streams of the programme (e.g. programme management, stakeholder engagement, etc)
- Coordination and active management of the VMS team within the client assuring the value delivered, meeting Visa’s high standards and to client’s satisfaction
- Provide high level visibility and drive strategic initiatives for the programme, reporting progress into VCA and VMS functions, maintaining governance and oversight
- Coordination with the Visa Hub teams in terms of cards migrations best practices and state-of-the-art transactional data analysis
- Drive the Design, Plan, Execution and Engagement for a successful card portfolio conversion within the client. This could mean defining & designing what the overall portfolio conversion strategy will look like, building out the portfolio conversion strategy requirements, live strategy implementation and conversion of card customers, as well as executing the post-conversion tracking and performance measurement
- Leading the deployed Visa team and project managing the delivery strategies of developed solutions with a true entrepreneurial spirit. Ensure collaboration and overall integration between programme streams
- Handling aspects of Data/Operation/Strategy/Business Development/Marketing/Sales/Product/Growth/Digital concurrently as necessary
- Understand our clients’ business objectives, needs, plans, etc. together with the Sales Account Management Team
- Identify opportunities and improvements to grow the business of our clients
- Develop and propose appropriate project approaches and business solutions to the client
- Provide Thought Leadership knowledge and projects regarding the future of payment and retail banking to our client
- Leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the VMS/VCA and product teams
- Build and retain Visa Consulting relationships with our client
- Generate ideas and opportunities for future engagements with the client
What we’re after…
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience with change management and leading large transformations.
- Deep project/programme management, financial and budget management in technology, technology consulting, and technology processes.
- Sound understanding of delivery techniques, methodologies, and best practices. Hands-on experience with Waterfall and Agile frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Substantial experience in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business desirable.
- High intellectual capability evidenced by excellent analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Excellent sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Fluent in English – both verbally and written
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey technical information
- High levels of integrity and business ethics
- Willingness to maintain professional development
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.