Financial Analyst - Revenue Operations / Pricing & Compliance
- Foster City, CA, USA
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Review, interpret and implement newly executed Client pricing contracts, regional/country, and/or enterprise-wide pricing or Fee Schedules Provide guidance to the Billing team on appropriate billing system pricing updates related to contracts and fee schedules.
- Log and maintain key contract terms tracking tool (Access)
- Identify and analyze billing issues as needed. Recommend or coordinate business process solutions and where needed, calculate or prepare complex manual pricing adjustments (both accrual and cash basis).
- Process financial accruals and other adjustments as required
- Develop new and maintain existing financial models to monitor revenue and pricing compliance on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Maintain and update Visa’s global Fee Schedules. This will require an in-depth understanding of pricing changes and collaboration with product owners
- Support Sales, Product Management, Pricing Strategy and the Client Delivery teams on ad-hoc data analysis and requests
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Visa core billing and reporting systems
- Perform ongoing reviews of billing systems, processes and controls through the interpretation of historical financial, operational and transactional data to mitigate the risks of potential billing errors
- Provide insight and actionable recommendations to Finance Operations to improve billing processes and data integrity
- Analyze revenue data and prepare customer/product revenue reports for management
- 2+ years of work experience in a billing, pricing compliance, or contract management function
- Excellent analytical skills. Working intermediate or advanced knowledge of MSOffice skills and reporting tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau, BI)
- Spanish/Portuguese language proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated collaborative experience in an internal customer service, product management, pricing compliance, or contract management setting
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with proven ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to perform under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment to drive results
- Self-motivated and willing to utilize and learn new technology to solve problems
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Jira, or similar tracking tools
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.